Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 10

Hmm.. all looks interesting stuff.

I've tried this indiactor before in the past, and I must admit it was too hit and miss for me. Suppose If you knew where to take the highest probalitly trades, it would help to make it a better product to use.

I'm now using volume along with high probabilty reversal areas.

FOREX Market Reversal Levels @ Forex Factory

Hi Everyone,

I'm just new in this forum. I'm from Bangladesh. I'm trading forex for last 6 months but gradually loose. I'll try your indicators with your explanation....

Thanx Friends .....

Hi Armahadi

You are welcom !

You can try also the one w/ the Fibonacci and Panseta numbers. It will help you for the long term trading

The Burg indicator is just for possible direction. Never try to trade w/ it, because the price and the instantaneous frequency of the market is not included.

Rgds

jaguar1637:
Yep Cristian This is a good proposal. As far as I can understand, you would like to get the Momentum for a bunch of currencies (which one would do you like me to select ? ) I can put inside a divergence coding, may be a prediction algorythm, to detect moves. Well, reversal is not my cup of tea. So, that's a good beginning ! Isn't it? john

Thanks Jonh for your reply, well thats not exactly my idea. I will left here my email and i will send to you some stuff so you can understand my idea.

cjcm1977@gmail.com

Will be waiting for your answer

Cristian

armahadi:
Hi Everyone, I'm just new in this forum. I'm from Bangladesh. I'm trading forex for last 6 months but gradually loose. Thanx Friends .....

Hi Armahadi

As far as I understand on the forex, there are several things to manage.

- first the trend (I will put in attachment a good indicator "Trend_Direction" working on all time frames)

- secondly, the volatility showing of the market is strong or weak

- thirdly , the price by tick gives a strong indication of the direction (PVT, also CCI, Awesome...)

- prediction of signals (as the Fibo_Stochastic_test_Pevasanto_numbers, I wrote before)

The logic of trading should be based like this :

//

BuySignal=false;SellSignal=False;

ExitShort= False; ExitLong=False;

if (Signal_Trend > 0)

if (Buy Condition for market entering == true)

{ BuySignal = True;

ExitShort = True;

}

if (Signal_Trend < 0)

if (Sell Condition for market entering == true)

{ SellSignal = True;

ExitLong = True;

}

Do you agree ?

What I am saying the trend is the master signal, the other signals are just for confirmation, direction, prediction...

Also, it seems very difficult to trade manually those days, because the market is very volatile. (up and down very fast and w/o explanation)

There is one indicator able to show all elements in itself, that means, can integrate Trend+VQ+PVT+STO, its name is "FX_Snipers_Ergodic_CCI_Trigger_4EA", it shows many good things

Rgds

Hi Armahadi

it's your day of pure luck

I just wrote for you a new Trend_Direction indicator w/ some alert you can set

This indicator works on any timeFrame. Test it and tell me how it works

Rgds

John

hi friends

i am new to this trading, can you please help me with an leading indicator

thank you

Hi

In my humble opinion, it seems the best is to fetch one or 2 main indicators, and after, apply some rules to confirm or not confirm the signals (entry end exit) given by the first indicators

Rgds

dosa:
hi friends i am new to this trading, can you please help me with an leading indicatorthank you

I can help you w/ a leading indicator. WHich one ? Can you attach it in your answer ?

Rgds

Hi Jaguar1637,

Thanx for your reply. I'm now just trying & observing the Xprofuter indicator. Now I'll use your indicators. I've loose a lot of money. I've loose thousands of dollars & now I've only 150$. I'm facing a great problem. Can you help me ?

Now its impossible to long trade so I badly need a scalping strategy to recover loses. Please give me a strategy built by you.

1. Which pair & which time frame should I trade ?

2. Which GMT time session should my entry & exit ?

3. Which Indicators should I use with perfect inputs/parameters ?

If you can help me I'll be so grateful to you friend.

Regards,

Armahadi

Reason: