Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 15

ssdbsnl1:
Researcher & Trader Just keep a watch on my next post at ForexMATA | The Science of FOREX. Try the signal on demo. AID indicator is never wrong..

Hi

Is this indicator a mix of several ones ? means CCI, Awesome , WPR and RSI ?

regards

thank you jaguar1637 sir,

wmifor30_hp.mq4 indicator most signals are give correct direction. i think you can find that small amount of errors. scary indicator designer(user666) told, market is absolutely predictable but he didn't give any information of that indicator. so we know that small information of user666 post, conform we can find future market.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/199701

Files:
Picture_257.png  70 kb

Hodrick Prescott Indicator is very high calculation

Files:
HPMA102.mq4  18 kb

jaguar1637:
Hi Is this indicator a mix of several ones ? means CCI, Awesome , WPR and RSI ? regards

They cannot be mixed. If you mix them it will be a complicated solution(nonsense)

May last live prediction was for EURJPY for 180 pips, it achieved the target within hours. check it yourself..

Live example, Hidden Falling Wedge by AID | ForexMATA

jaguar1637:
Hi Is this indicator a mix of several ones ? means CCI, Awesome , WPR and RSI ? regards

They cannot be mixed. If you mix them it will be a complicated solution(nonsense)

My last live prediction was for EURJPY for 180 pips, it achieved the target within hours. check it yourself..

Live example, Hidden Falling Wedge by AID | ForexMATA

ssdbsnl1:
They cannot be mixed. If you mix them it will be a complicated solution(nonsense) My last live prediction was for EURJPY for 180 pips, it achieved the target within hours. check it yourself.. Live example, Hidden Falling Wedge by AID | ForexMATA

So, this indicator was able to predict the fall from 127.970 to 125.420 ?

I dunno how you can predict this kind of movment, unless you check the force of other currencies...

Hi

Last year, I wrote this kind of indicator I posted on beathespread

this indicator is based on a fractal amplitude calculation.

this indicator is able to predict the direction 10 bars before

Files:

jaguar1637:
Hi Last year, I wrote this kind of indicator I posted on beathespread this indicator is based on a fractal amplitude calculation. this indicator is able to predict the direction 10 bars before

In fact all of the so called pretty indicators do repaint and history charts look to be fascinating. But AID Forex Indicator is an exception. It do not repaint. It just marks a dot on each candle and color of the dot will never change once it is printed on the chart. This non-repaint property of the AID is used to make predictions based on various color combinations and the histry movements of the market.

It's great if you have done this difficult challenge, a non-repaint and reliable indicator

Where comes from this AID indicator ?

jaguar1637:
It's great if you have done this difficult challenge, a non-repaint and reliable indicator Where comes from this AID indicator ?

Has been developed after optimizing it for almost 4 years. Its a universal Indicator and works for almost all pairs.

Reason: