Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 2

Kurosaki:
Hello good day all traders out there...It has been 2 weeks I have gone from this forum. For that moment, I just keep trying to adjust the settings for Xprofuter and it's time frame..I have backtested with euro/usd only. Finally, after I have done my research in this indicator, I have succeed in using this xprofuter with the settings of(per =11, update=1) or (per=12, update=1) on h1 timeframe ONLY.p/s : You must always update the Xprofuter indicator as it sometimes repaint based on stochastic indicator hehehe

Enconyre este indicador muy intresante, tiene mejores ajustes.

lo encontre en: Extrapolator - MQL4 Code Base

Lo siento no hablo ingles.

Files:

hi guys i just joined to this forum

and i wanna ask about when we

use indicator to MT4 platform, should

i check "allow DLL import" in the common tab?

what happen to indicator if i check it?

thanks..i want try use after i can to comment this indi

im try to use but i dont how to explain

MODESTO, usually If I insert any indicators into my trading system, I ignore the function "allow DLL import' because nothing happens if we import DLL from the indicators we have download.. bacause all the files are usually formatted in mq4 and ex4 UNLESS there is a file with format " xxx.dll" attach with those indicators.

OK, Fellas, I have a JACKPOT for X profuter settings for GBP/JPY here it is :-

Value = 20 update = 1....

p/s :- Hohoho I 've got 100+ pips trade with GBP/JPY using my trading system (TRADE ON REAL ACCOUNT !!) that I have combine with..

WILL BE COMING SOON.... TRADE IN THE RANGING MARKET (HIGH VOLATILITY) WITH "KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL"... MINIMUM =30 PIPS MAXIMUN =200 PIPS...

(Credit to the DELIAMED who attached 'tanganjiwa' signal,)

Hi Kurosaki

I downloaded the zip file and extracted the file. It does not have ex4 or mq4 extension..

I would love to try the indicator..

How do I get the indicator.. Thks for sharing

Ben

Kurosaki:
WILL BE COMING SOON.... TRADE IN THE RANGING MARKET (HIGH VOLATILITY) WITH "KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL"... MINIMUM =30 PIPS MAXIMUN =200 PIPS...(Credit to the DELIAMED who attached 'tanganjiwa' signal,)

what does it mean ?

fxtrendline:
what does it mean ?

I have invented a trading system, which is not new and I have collected the indicators from this forum and others. (Credit to them who share their knowledge). Once I collected the indicators all i need to measure the price movement, I filtered it one by one, Combining the best and the most reliable indicator to trade in the range market.

To be honest, most of the traders are having difficulties to trade in the ranging market, but not in the trending market.

With this powerful indicator, you are able to catch up the pips even in the worse market condition, ... BE PATIENCE all traders out there...

I am still backtest it using REAL account, So far I have been winning 6 from 10 trades in the ranging market... (Need to adjust a little bit)

UNLEASHED THE POWER OF "KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL"

Reason: