Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 7

Thank you so much to all of you who add some value priceless knowledge.. i just joined today and i learned a lot I'm horned to be here you guys doing great job educating newbies like me. thank you again .

What an informative forum! Thank God that I discovered this forum. U guys are doing nice jobs here. May God bless u! The zip folders in this thread are corrupt. Pls, how can I download them?

pls the files are corrupt,can someone reload it by on the forum

thanks guys for posting so many interesting indicators this thread.

Kurosaki:
Screenshot of my Complete trading system : 1. BUAYA PUTEH 2. 200 EMA 3. KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL with Xprofuter please leave your comment...

OMG. To me it looks like a traffic in china. Hope you are able to trade using this screen. Good luck.

Hello guys..

Sorry for the late coming back. I have to stop for a while in the xprofuter trading research. I have to pursue my studies. More than halfway I done my masters. After this, I will continue my research on xprofuter.

Well, I am happy to see the results of some research.

and to thank you, I send the results of my research too

IT's about extrapolator, I read a lot about Burg, and I found something

that could help you as little confirmation signal for taking your trade, before your XPROFUTER indicator asks you to act immediatly

I choose the Burg method, w/ a parabolic calculation and instead of working w/ Close values, I took a smoothing w/ LWMA on 3 bars , the current, the previous and the next. The result is shown only if you put the setting of your window.

the nomber of bars to be calculated should be a number as 700 or 1500, the ration 0.67 seems to be the best.

Ha ve fun

rgds

jaguar1637

How the burg method works? can you share the snapshot with us?

Hi everyone Im RaSiva...

I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since september 2010.

I need help from you guys out there... how to setup a indicator....

Hi

This indicator is based on the mathematical work of Burg.

There are many good explanations on the net. I took one regression linear indicator, selected the Burg one and I choose the Parabolic mode to smoother the line

Regarding the result, I try to calculate a new variance, but it did not work properly,so, I found a trick.

Instead of taking the PRICE_CLOSE, or PRICE_MEDIAN and so one,

i choose a MA calculation based on a period of 3 bars

calcul=iMA(NULL,0,MATrendPeriod,0,MODE_LWMA,PRICE_WEIGHTED,i+lb);

This indicator takes a huge amount of CPU and it repaints at each tick

The result is not bad. I noticed for an unkown explanation, the number of bars to be analyzed should be at least something as 700 or 900, nor 800 or 1000. I dunno why

I add a simple system telling if the predicted price will be Long or Short depending of the number of pips

Is it enough clear for you ?

rgds

john

Reason: