Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 3

What is that powerful Holy Grail indicator you are talking? Xprofuter or other indi??Can you share with us your system for beta testing?

I have invented a trading system, which is not new and I have collected the indicators from this forum and others. (Credit to them who share their knowledge). Once I collected the indicators all i need to measure the price movement, I filtered it one by one, Combining the best and the most reliable indicator to trade in the range market.

To be honest, most of the traders are having difficulties to trade in the ranging market, but not in the trending market.

With this powerful indicator, you are able to catch up the pips even in the worse market condition, ... BE PATIENCE all traders out there...

I am still backtest it using REAL account, So far I have been winning 6 from 10 trades in the ranging market... (Need to adjust a little bit)

UNLEASHED THE POWER OF "KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL"

OK I will share the trading system I have invented... but Im warning all the traders out there dont take up the profit more than 150 pips once you know this system.. For this moment, I will give a clue for all the traders who want a try this system.

Basically, you have to mastered 3 important of technical analysis :

1) Support and resistance (pivot, Fibbonaci retracement and Bollinger bands)

2) Drawing a trendline.

3) Elliot Wave Theory.

IF you have mastered this techniques, Then you will be able to understand the trading system I created..

HINT : 30 pips for NARROW bollinger bands, 150 pips for LARGE bollinger bands

(H1 TF).

This trading is not actually a HOLY grail but it can convince the trader where to enter the market during THE WORST situation. I will tell you later about trading setups...

JACKPOT !!!! :-

XPROFUTER SETTINGS(H1 TF) :-

EUR/USD : value : 11 or 12

EUR/GBP : value : 10 or 11

USD/CHF : value : 24

GBP/USD : value : 20 0r 21

GBP/JPY : value : 19 or 20 (need to be confirm)

accuracy : 80% ( I trade on real account)

Here I attached file "Elliot Wave" which I picked from EWI.com.. If you combine with Xprofuter, I am sure you can 'see' and know the direction of market price goes..

Files:
Elliot_Waves.pdf  1097 kb

Kurosaki:
Here I attached file "Elliot Wave" which I picked from EWI.com.. If you combine with Xprofuter, I am sure you can 'see' and know the direction of market price goes..

Thanks for sharing. Keep updating us Kurosaki.

Hi Kurosaki,

If you have any ebooks about Support and resistance (pivot, Fibbonaci retracement ) please upload it here, and also don't forget to upload your xprofuter indicator manual here in this thread.

Hmm kurosaki,please attached or upload your indicator pic in this thread.TQ

kurosaki do you have any indicator that not repaint?

Sorry, draicol.. for the moment, I an unable to search or create the indicators that are not repainted. I will try my best to create it. Even though Xprofuter sometimes repaint, but it could indicates the price movement either bullish or bearish or sideways. For me, I am using it to know when is the right time to enter thetrade. Currently, I used my own trading system that I have developed. So far, I did not much lose in my trading... USE ELLIOT WAVE THEORY, STOCHASTICS, then you will be able to understand the market rythm.(ALSO INSERT 200 SMA for secondary support and resistance).

kurosaki good work

Reason: