Predicting future market using Xprofuter indicator - page 6

can someone please give me advice on which robot to use MEGADROID; FAPTURBO etc?

All of them don't leave a contact addy or e-mail but they do leave the account details into which funds have to be transfered into. How do you know your not being scammed???????????????

don't buy any robot fap and megadroid makes fake results and the no loss robot they are all scam. Keep away

Kurosaki:
Screenshot of my Complete trading system : 1. BUAYA PUTEH2. 200 EMA3. KAIL PANJANG SEJANGKAL with Xprofuter please leave your comment...

Hi Kurosaki,

Could you Please give me more detail I have download Xprofuter file as you post it but I coul'd copy and install it (paste) to experadvisor-indicator. the file zip it and I extract it were 4 file I tried to put it but it not show on Meta trader 4, and the file "Kail Panjang Sejangkal) where to find it. Could you Please tell me how to get it .

Thank for help. I'm new forex trader still to learn some basicly.

pls explain to me how to use this indicator,sometime we have false signal

thanks

Kurosaki:
Hi everyone Im Kurosaki
i try to download the file but can not open it using zip
I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since January 2009.

I need help from you guys out there... Can you solve my questions :-

Is it reliable when the Xprofuter indicator (MT4) used as a trading signal of to predict the future market.

Which pairs of currency and time frame are suitable to work with this indicator??

Is it possible to combine the Xprofuter with other indicators such as stochastics??

Here I have attached Xprofuter and hope you will enjoy it..

performance ok or not

tq

pips-galor888:
Guys, I have read this thread with great interest.I have one comment do you know what "repainting indicators" are?A repainting indicator is one that keeps redrawing itself so when you look at past data it looks perfect, however for trying to work out what is going to happen in the future they are worth the money you pay for them, nothing!Xprofuter is a classic example. If you want more info on this indi oogle "Day Implus" or "Day Impulse" (for some reason the Implus typo has caried through for a long time!) It is the same indi, but with its ORIGINAL name (don't know how it got renamed to Xprofuter).In fact if you want to see how badly this indi repaints, watch it around news time, something big like an FOMC statement or BoE base rate release, then you'll see how reliable this indi really is!If you want to use this indi, I would suggest not using it below the daily time frame otherwise you will loose money, big time! This is not the holy grail indi people claim it to be. Don't believe me, try it on a demo account. After you have tried it, you will need to compare the results with trades made by tossing a coin (say heads long & tails short). I bet you the coin strategy will work better!Good luck to all that use this indi, you'll definitely need it...

I have read the whole discussion on this thread and there are some confusion here if I got it correctly.

To the best of my understanding, Xproputer actually is one indicator to predict the future market movement and from the word "predict", we all understood that there is no guarantee of its accuracy and repaint or false signal are more likely to happened.

However I m not agree at all if someone saying that tossing a coin will give better result then xproputer.

I have tried demoing this indi and it will give a reliable price direction when it goes to the same direction with stochastic.

Good Luck

The mq4 files that users of this forum required before:

Files:

Kurosaki:
Hi everyone Im Kurosaki

I am a newbie in forex trading and have been traded since January 2009.

I need help from you guys out there... Can you solve my questions :-

Is it reliable when the Xprofuter indicator (MT4) used as a trading signal of to predict the future market.

Which pairs of currency and time frame are suitable to work with this indicator??

Is it possible to combine the Xprofuter with other indicators such as stochastics??

Here I have attached Xprofuter and hope you will enjoy it..

Reason: