newbie needs help - page 2

Hello Scotty I really agree with you great place for information and news. I checked it out and learned a bit.

The only thing that I know is that a good strategy is the key for a good profit. In order to build a strong strategy I think we have to follow some important issues:

• You must develop your own strategy, don’t follow someone else’
  • Create rules and stick to it.
  • Make it as simple as you can; Forex trading is not complex and it needs to be controlled.
  • Use simple techniques, economic indicators and complicated prediction tools can make you difficult to face reality.
  • Most of economic indexes describe the market; they don’t predict it
  • Don’t rely on news release, trade before or after
  • Do not trade against the trend; but be sure you are riding the wave.
  • Combine everything with a good source of information.
  • Choose a good team and make sure you understand each other.
  • Be confident on yourself and your decisions. Everyone can have their own rules and systems to follow. For me this is a great way to build my pips.

I think you have to do is get a software, to practice for a couple of weeks and after that you can do everything TechMan01 said. Metatrader is a good one.

Luck with that!

Thanks for the page scotty. I got a lot of information there. I recommend that page. I like it

Thanks a lot

Yea the best thing to do is read, I got all my beginners material from tradeveiw in the educational link. There you can find a glossary and some learning modules. Perfect to get started.

I have to agree with Miguel I followed that link and now I can read the forums with a better understanding, it doesn’t make you an expert but it does give the beginners a great guide and almost walk through of the forex system. It only took me 45 minutes

Hey guys!!!

I would like to know if any of you know any good expert advisor and where can I find it. I open a demo account with interactive brokers but I want to make a good choice to start trading for real.

I will agree with amamil, there is where I got my first lessons but I think there should be more modules and the reading window should be bigger. Besides that the site is great!

tradeinstant:
Hey guys!!!I would like to know if any of you know any good expert advisor and where can I find it. I open a demo account with interactive brokers but I want to make a good choice to start trading for real.

I’ve recently opened a demo account with tradeview forex and they have a good platform.
Their news resources aren’t as accurate as some other firms but they have a great gadget.

Tradeview Forex, Dealing Handbook

They also have a good broker advisor service and fractional pip pricing

24angel well I have to disagree with you, I have found there site useful. And many people I know have got their beginners education from there, yea I know the modules are short, but at least they are readable not like other places where it´s like a forex bible!

Reason: