newbie needs help - page 4

I haven’t started up my demo account, I just want to be sure with which provider would be better, thinking on terms of honesty, reliability, customer support and performance, could someone serious direct me to the right company please?

Hello guys!

I like to thank you for your comments, have been so useful for me.

I hope to get upgrade as you all

Hello well I got my demo from tradeview and to this day I haven’t had any problems with the platform. The MT4 is great and easy to use. Although you have to read up and teach yourself how to use it because those instructions are not beginner friendly

Hello I wanted to ask how do I learn to use the indicators in MT4 as a group and not individually, like which combine good with others. I am using two but there are a lot more that I don’t know and I want to combine them into my strategy

Well people just to thank everyone and let you know that I already got my demo account, I downloaded the metatrader 4 from Tradeviewforex, and all this thanks to you guys as checking different sites and providers such as alpari, fx street and some others I made up my mind and I think a made a good decision starting with those guys from tradeviewforex.

Hello there well from what I read you made a good decision, at least for now because all the demos from all the sites are pretty much the same. When you are ready to open a real account than you must really pay attention and look for the broker’s reputations and that they are FCM regulated, tradeview does have both from what I read

You are right Haley, but anyway the Tradeviewforex people are FCM regulated so they are good choice. Is everyone of you is using the demo account? Or has any of you actually started to trade real money?

Yes it is important that when you open a real account the broker or firm be regulated. This will give you and little relaxation. Tradeview is one among others that is so you should follow Marcuse advice.

Besides that a lot of brokers will allow you to get your account or move an existing account for personal or bad management reasons, some give you bonuses depending on your first deposit.

Have you seen the market today? Is going against all the bets.. I mean what was supposed to happen didn´t happen… like the prevent of the fall of the stock market (It´s supposed that the bailout will stop the fall of the markets) and it was predictable a weakening of the dollar but anyway… the stock market’s fall and the dollar is remaining strong… can anyone hand me a tip to understand that?

Reason: