newbie needs help

hello,

this is funkade, a nembie and hoping to learn as much as i can here. will need all the help i can get to stand and stand well. in the meantime let me read all i can lay my hand on.

thanks

funkade

God Loves you all

Hi Funkade.....

Just remember that there is somebody who loves us

more then God....... the brokers!

Try to stay closer to God, and dont let the brokers love you!!!

You know what I mean!

Play smart

Hello what do you mean don’t let the brokers love you, they have to love you and you them that way you feel safe in all the transactions made. Get real!

But so we don’t start of bad, here is a link to a group in yahoo which was created by someone who wants to help out you newbies.

formetbeg : Forex Metatrader Beginners

There you can find some beginners stuff. It is of some guy named Terry you should check him out he has info and knows what the beginners need.

Hey what’s up out there is there someone who knows where I can get a forex dictionary or something similar?

There is a better place you can get that info, many pages have term dictionaries but I prefer the tradeview one it’s easier on the eyes

scotty:
Hello what do you mean don’t let the brokers love you, they have to love you and you them that way you feel safe in all the transactions made. Get real

That's right! If you don't have someone you can trust in you would be in troubles. A good broker is necessary at least for information and supporting. The problem is where to find a good one. Scotty do you have any ideas?

Hello!!!

This is new for me. I´m beginner and I got little confused with all the definitions in this world.

Can somebody help me with that???

I mean, where I can find a good dictionary??? I know fxclub, but do you have something else???

At the same time, where I can find a good broker???

Thanks a lot!!!!

Hey Scotty thanks for the link, which turned out to be a great place for the glossary I also found educational beginners stuff there!

Well the best broker is always yourself once you get everything down, but that does take practice. And practice makes experience.

Reason: