The London Open - page 87

Morning All,

Hope you all have a good week guys and gals. Some nice threads.

Chris

Morning

It seems Wall Street is going to get bailed out. Do we see small USD recovery today with CRUDE and GOLD lower!!!

CRUDE is below weekly pivot on 60min chart and i am short on the 5min on entry at 102.40 level. Its set below the daily pivot and looks potential for a few cheeky pips this am. GOLD is similar and the 63CCI looks set for a break as well. Short at 875.00 so lets see how this moves from here.

The Asians have had fun overnight and the USD has strengthened and i presume this will continue into London, so far. I would prefer a retracement on the 5min chart for entry in EURUSD as there have already been a few red Heiken's. Allow the 63 CCI to pull itself back. The 60min chart shows very little support below so could this be a bigger move down to the 1.4000 level.

CABLE is in a similar state and just crossing the daily 20ma as we speak. Could this be the next move down to below 1.8000 and again to 1.7500. The 5min suggests i need a retracement and S1 is just ahead so not going to jump in yet.

Speak in a bit. Need to watch this.

D

Just one to watch on GOLD..There is a little support below that i need to be aware of.

The pullbacks are on in EURUSD and CABLE...Thats whats holding my CRUDE and GOLD up...Might have jumped in a little too early...

Good luck this week. The pip count is on... 250 pip target for me.

D

Patience i hear!!!

Got a cold this am... Not happy...

Drinking fresh ginger, honey & lemon... Not bad actually.

D

Look how EURUSD retraced and hit S1. Trades like that u can have exceedingly tight stops. Didnt take it as feeling slow this am but one to practice for later.

Lesson...Look at the different picture from CABLE to EURUSD...

EURUSD had broken S1 and retraced, whereas CABLE is resting on it as support.

D

Arhhh CRUDE has finally woken up.

Can someone wake up GOLD for me pls...

Hi, Dan,

Would you mind sending or posting pics of eurusd and cable because I think mine are at different levels to the ones you mention?

Reason: