The London Open - page 18

Wow ! That has blown me away. Is that ALL from the guys this morning only ?

So why have I only got 100 when there was over 5000 available !!

FX Pimp:
Wow ! That has blown me away. Is that ALL from the guys this morning only ?So why have I only got 100 when there was over 5000 available !!

Maybe you were yakking on the phone?

rollingstone:
Maybe you were yakking on the phone?

Maybe I was drawn to the profile picture and just couldn't resist !

Hi

Yes that profile picture is distracting for Le Pimp.... hahahha.

Dan007

The profile pic is distracting to us all.

Jeremy

u seem to be big fans of victoria's secrets products and models as well!!!

the new collection lingerie will be released in July so u can all visit the website n get as many pics as u like, but before u do.. would ANY BODY please tell me how u can rely only on the cci84 for entry points?! it can be really misleading sometimes! tried it with eur/chf today.. n didn like the result at all ! (

help!

rollingstone:
Guys, guys, guys, steady now. I'm sure you would rather have this picture than a picture of FFScorpion. Oil - Pimp, wish I'd listened, burn baby burn. Another new high? Fran

Where did you steal my portrait from.........Sorry but thats copyright so give it back

FX Pimp:
Wow ! That has blown me away. Is that ALL from the guys this morning only ?So why have I only got 100 when there was over 5000 available !!

Dan / Le Pimp - In a couple more months you could have a league table, with different divisions, promotion and relegation. Sounds like a sales target to me; Only 5000 that's pathetic!

Team - if you thought Goldman Sachs prediction of $150 per barrel was high Russian energy giant has indicated a price of $250 per barrel in 2009, and it was needed to choke demand.....Full article in FT.com Now how many pips is that???

Iman:
u seem to be big fans of victoria's secrets products and models as well!!!the new collection lingerie will be released in July so u can all visit the website n get as many pics as u like, but before u do.. would ANY BODY please tell me how u can rely only on the cci84 for entry points?! it can be really misleading sometimes! tried it with eur/chf today.. n didn like the result at all ! (help!

Hi,

Its not just the 84 CCI there is more to it than that but its still a strategy that tries to Keep it simple, you need to read this thread and review the charts, and especially the thread over at Forex Factory that has a lot more examples and explanation.

eur/chf is a bit of a hard one to trade in my opinion, sometimes you get decent moves, but a lot of the time it is fairly flat and goes nowhere.

hope this helps

Reason: