Signal Bars v7 - page 3

hi..sorry for not posting anything.

I am a new begginer in forex

so I don't have any comment yet coz I am stiil learning about forex

I'm also learning forex at the moment.

I'll give the indicator a go and see whether I can loose some more money on the demo account!

FerruFx:
We all learn everyday. Feel free to ask any question. Many experienced traders/coders here. FerruFx

could it be possible to connect ninjatrader with metatrader

ok i mean using metatrader data on ninjatrader

Thanks so much Pls i want you to explain to me how the signal-bar really Works.Again i will like to have an indicator that can show how buyer or seller is going to perform in each candlestick bar.I will really appreciate if i can get this

sorry for asking .

how im able to read this indicator ? seems so confusing ..

anybody can help me with any guide ?

Can anyone explain how to use this indicator for taking trades. Thankyou

Hi, your inidicator work fine, but can you tell me what does means "Pips to Open" and "Hi to Low"?

Thanks.

Thanks so much for the indicator.

The way I see it - I could be misreading it - if all is green = probably going up if you catch it as it turns all green. Reverse is true for red. (Pips to open is the # of pips currently away from daily open, hi to low is that day's range in reference to the average.)

Forgive my ignorance, but is it possible to put an audible/popup alert the moment all bars turn one color? ...Perhaps in concert with another indicator such as kino multi indicators 3 Lite and or XO.

Thanks again!

I realize this is an old thread but I love this indicator. Is there an updated version that can deal with the recent addition of fractions. The decimal place is off in version 7 because of this change in the market.

I would love if someone could direct me to a source for a newer version.

Very useful indicator.

Thank you buddyyyyy!

Reason: