Hedge Ea

Hi Scorpion or any coder for that matter, could somebody translate this MT4 EA to MT3.

It is used for closing hedged position when a chosen total pip value is reached. Very profitable when the right hedge combination is chosen example Buy GBP/USD and USD/CHF at the same time and take profit at 10 pips.

Works perfectly on MT4 only want to also use it on my MT3 account.

Cheers

Files:
CloseByPL.mq4  5 kb

Hi friend , do you are using in the live account? how many % monthly you are obtain?

Tks

[]´s

Marcelo

**400MB FREE FOREX EBOOK** https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.aptrafx.com/ebook.html

marcelo0:
Hi friend , do you are using in the live account? how many % monthly you are obtain?Tks Marcelo

Yes I am using it on a live micro account.

It all depends on your take profit level. Just started using it close to a month now, at least 10 pips a day if you set it at the beginning of the trading day 0:00 Gmt.

I really like this EA because I also hedge the GBP/USD and USD/CHF. Is there a way to set it to take close all trades when the profit is up a percentage of the account rather than a pip value like 2%?

Guys, please explain, how do you hedge them, and how do you use this expert, in details, I think we will all benefit from it.

Thank you in advance.

I buy both the GBP/USD and USD/CHF at the same time. If I buy 10 lots of USD/CHF then I would buy 7 lots of GBP/USD. I buy them to earn interest and I use the EA to close out all trades once I have a profit. I am trying to get it to close the trades once my account balance is up 2%. Let me know if it us possible to change the EA to do that instead.

Thanks

Could you be more specific on how to use this EA?

thx.

IcePeak:
I buy both the GBP/USD and USD/CHF at the same time. If I buy 10 lots of USD/CHF then I would buy 7 lots of GBP/USD. I buy them to earn interest and I use the EA to close out all trades once I have a profit. I am trying to get it to close the trades once my account balance is up 2%. Let me know if it us possible to change the EA to do that instead.Thanks

Hi

I am very new to this, so please can you explain in more detail how to use it. Me and many more here will really appreciate it. Thanks

hi all

I need also the EA, anybody can share here the last update ?

Ni

Hi, is there a ex4 file for this ea?

Reason: