Signal_Bars_v7 - page 21

info

decidence:
Is there any way to turn off the top part and just use the extra info portion? Also any plans to add current swap for long/short positions? Thanks!

Do a search for #Signal Bars info this is something i made for someone else when asked for exactly the same thing some time ago

CJA

Thanks

Great work!

I have downloaded it and I will use it too.

Many thanks!

Can u pls help me to find out user guid to use this indi. help me cja.

thanks again

Thanks so much for this wonderful indicator!

Please forgive my ignorance if this has been addressed, but is it possible to have an alert when two or more timeframes are all green or red?

Thanks again for sharing!

This is a very useful indicator I would love to see an alert when high to low price reaches the daily average.

I have looked everywhere on this and another large FOREX forum for a mq4 file that has last bar and current bar displayed . What I need is a display in the upper corner Also it needs to be used in Day and intraday time frames .

To jazz it up Add - currency pair -spread- clock with alert.. Font enlargment , color etc

Why do I need it. I like to look at prices that are easy to glace at in this type of layout. Thanks for any help with this display.

that reads :

LAST.............................................................. CURRENT

(last High price ) .........................................(current High Price )

(last bar close price) ....................................( current quote price)

(last Low price )........................................... (current Low price)

blow up my account in 3 days. danger

cja:
Updated indicator posted on the 1st post of this thread. Signal Bars now resets automatically for the different platforms.

Thank you Cja, for the update. Could you please do the same update for your "Daily Data" indy as that's the one I use? (https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177278) Or simply add an option to your Singal Bars indy that will take off the MACD, STR, and EMA displays for those of us that don't use that stuff for PA trading.

Also I only found some minor issues with some currencies where it unnecessarily adds one extra digit (the BarClock indy example I posted does not have that issue). Anyways this is just an FYI and does not mean that your code is faulty, it just simply adds a redundant digit to some currencies that don't need it.

For example the Signal Bars v9 does the following for:

GbpNzd

EurDkk

EurNdz

Spreads show as 16.0, 19.0, 22.0 instead of just 16, 19, 22, respectfully on the regular 4 digit IBFX MT4.

EurTry

UsdTry

UsdZar

UsdHkd

There were many more pairs but you get the idea. Spreads show as 43.30, 30.30, 162.30, 17.30 instead of just 43.3, 30.3, 162.3, 17.3, respectfully on the 5 digit FXCM MT4.

Perhaps your code is missing the variables:

Digits-2;Digits-4;

Thanks for all the time and effort Cja, it's truly appreciated...

cja:
Do a search for #Signal Bars info this is something i made for someone else when asked for exactly the same thing some time ago CJA

Hi!

Not a good English. I would like to ask / ask to be resolved, that the daily changes in the percentage of prints over the pips?

request for alert for signal bar9

hi is it possible to put an alert on signal bar it will be very helpful.regards ravi.r

Extras

ramachandran:
hi is it possible to put an alert on signal bar it will be very helpful.regards ravi.r

I have had many traders ask for Alerts and different timeframe selections, swaps etc, i am not prepared to add any more features to this FREE indicator at this time if you really want all the Bells and whistles the version i SELL has almost every extra that traders have requested on this forum.

Regards cja

Reason: