Signal Bars v7 - page 2

This really solved a big problem for me in wanting to clean up my charts from indicators. If there was one single thing that I wish could be added would be a line showing the current trend by timeframe. I currently use a 15min or 30min chart to enter in the direction of a 4hr or daily trend. It would be nice not to have to constantly refer to a 2nd chart. The one thing that I truly love about what you did is that it is clean and informational. Much kudo's to you.

Daytrade5

thx.. nice indicator..

Hi cja

I'm using demo account from fxpro.com and the data provides 5 decimal place for majors like eurusd.

now, the signal bars shows a spread of 18 pips (should be 1.8pips) for eurusd and the daily range is about 1000pips.

is there any method to rectify this problem? thanks.

Hello, I'm still looking for good indicator. Can you recommend me one? Thank you.

boirelaxz:
Hello, I'm still looking for good indicator. Can you recommend me one? Thank you.

Welcome boirelaxz,

Many indicators here. You have to find YOUR indicators which you are comfortable with according to your trading style.

FerruFx

Hi, i am new 2 this forum and i like Cja 2 know dat am very pleased with this indicator but ll like 2 know how to use it 2 get signals.Thanks

austinsmiles:
Hi, i am new 2 this forum and i like Cja 2 know dat am very pleased with this indicator but ll like 2 know how to use it 2 get signals.Thanks

It's not used for signals.

It's used to help gauge the trend direction via multiple timeframes and indicators. More like an aid to your current system.

hi..sorry for not posting anything.

I am a new begginer in forex

so I have not any comment yet about forex

I am stiil learning to know it better

adiindicator:
hi..sorry for not posting anything. I am a new begginer in forexso I have not any comment yet about forexI am stiil learning to know it better

We all learn everyday.

Feel free to ask any question. Many experienced traders/coders here.

FerruFx

cja:
Hi CJA ... thanks very much for you 'signal bars' indicator(s) ... I have been using it for almost a year and am so used to it that I forget in the heat of battle to look at it ... is there any way that it could have an alarm when the 3 indicators agree on any time frame or maybe when any one indicator agreed on all time frames ... ??? This of course would be for the pair that it is attached to ... I hope I'm not asking too much ... thanks ... Also I have tried both of them on Vista MT4 platforms, and it seems that the 'price' numbers get 'squished' up into the signal bars ... do you by any chance have a fix for that ... thanks again for the work you have done ... Jim Pruitt / MAX trainer ... I am new to this forum so i thought i would share one of my indicators with you, it is a very useful tool for showing the strength of a move and possible reversals, the MACD settings are 8/17/9 which gives a reasonably fast response and the EMA setting is the cross of MA5 & MA9 while the STR consists of RSI/9 & CCI/13 & STOCH's/5/3/3 and all 3 of those indicators need to be in agreement before the signal shows direction, 1/ All the colors & settings for the internal indicators are user adjustable 2/The Timeframes are user selectable 3/ The indicator has many different graphic display setups as per the supplied screenshots 4/ The indicator can be placed anywhere on your chart including any selected indicator window 5/ The Price changes color as the Price moves - The default setting for the Price Display is - Lime for UP & Red for DOWN & Orange for static 6/ I have supplied 2 versions - v7 covers 6 Timeframes & - v71 covers 7 Timeframes for those who like to monitor M1 to Daily. [ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1741[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1744[/ATTACH] Some screenshots showing some of the possible display setups [ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1749[/ATTACH] Sorry people it appears that this site does not allow the posting of ex 4files only mq4 files, as i am new to this site i only discovered this as i tried to post the ex files after i had posted the 1st 2 posts on the thread. I do not want to supply the mq4 at this stage, i guess i could zip them and then send the indicators - is that what is required??? I have zipped the files & posted them Enjoy [ATTACH]1750[/ATTACH] cja
Reason: