Signal Bars v7 - page 6

Just stick the ex4 files in experts/indicators in your mt4 folder, then you can add a custom indicator to your chart. You may need to restart mt4 for it to show in the indicators list.

Signal Bars v9 For the people of forum

Files:

thanx very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cja:
Hi I am new to this forum so i thought i would share one of my indicators with you, it is a very useful tool for showing the strength of a move and possible reversals, the MACD settings are 8/17/9 which gives a reasonably fast response and the EMA setting is the cross of MA5 & MA9 while the STR consists of RSI/9 & CCI/13 & STOCH's/5/3/3 and all 3 of those indicators need to be in agreement before the signal shows direction, 1/ All the colors & settings for the internal indicators are user adjustable 2/The Timeframes are user selectable 3/ The indicator has many different graphic display setups as per the supplied screenshots 4/ The indicator can be placed anywhere on your chart including any selected indicator window 5/ The Price changes color as the Price moves - The default setting for the Price Display is - Lime for UP & Red for DOWN & Orange for static 6/ I have supplied 2 versions - v7 covers 6 Timeframes & - v71 covers 7 Timeframes for those who like to monitor M1 to Daily. [ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1741[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1744[/ATTACH] Some screenshots showing some of the possible display setups [ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1749[/ATTACH] Sorry people it appears that this site does not allow the posting of ex 4files only mq4 files, as i am new to this site i only discovered this as i tried to post the ex files after i had posted the 1st 2 posts on the thread. I do not want to supply the mq4 at this stage, i guess i could zip them and then send the indicators - is that what is required??? I have zipped the files & posted them Enjoy [ATTACH]1750[/ATTACH] cja

How we can find buy and sell signals on using this indicator? please anybody help me with screen shots, thanks cja

cja:
Hi I am new to this forum so i thought i would share one of my indicators with you, it is a very useful tool for showing the strength of a move and possible reversals, the MACD settings are 8/17/9 which gives a reasonably fast response and the EMA setting is the cross of MA5 & MA9 while the STR consists of RSI/9 & CCI/13 & STOCH's/5/3/3 and all 3 of those indicators need to be in agreement before the signal shows direction, 1/ All the colors & settings for the internal indicators are user adjustable 2/The Timeframes are user selectable 3/ The indicator has many different graphic display setups as per the supplied screenshots 4/ The indicator can be placed anywhere on your chart including any selected indicator window 5/ The Price changes color as the Price moves - The default setting for the Price Display is - Lime for UP & Red for DOWN & Orange for static6/ I have supplied 2 versions - v7 covers 6 Timeframes & - v71 covers 7 Timeframes for those who like to monitor M1 to Daily. [ATTACH]1739[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1740[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1741[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1743[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1744[/ATTACH]Some screenshots showing some of the possible display setups [ATTACH]1745[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1746[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1747[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]1748[/ATTACH][ATTACH]1749[/ATTACH]Sorry people it appears that this site does not allow the posting of ex 4files only mq4 files, as i am new to this site i only discovered this as i tried to post the ex files after i had posted the 1st 2 posts on the thread. I do not want to supply the mq4 at this stage, i guess i could zip them and then send the indicators - is that what is required??? I have zipped the files & posted themEnjoy[ATTACH]1750[/ATTACH] cja

Thanks for the #Signal_Bars indicator.

Reason: