How to install MT4 Indicators? - page 6

bossxero:
Never used that so I do not know... Maybe someone else can answer

you should try..

you can trade even when enjoy your creamy latte at starbucks

Michael Z:
I use MT4 in mobile PDA palm OS..it is the same guide?

MT4 mobile works just in Windows mobile OS. I would like it if MT4 was cross platform. At least Mac and Linux versions

Michael Z:
you should try..you can trade even when enjoy your creamy latte at starbucks

Isn't it the same as the regular platform but just simplified?

hi to all senior members....i'm a new member and hoping a guide and learn to be a better trader.....

Then your on the right forum!

Maybe you could introduce yourselfs in the thread new members?

forex indicator analysis can be made best with the meta trader 4 that allows the formulation of strategical graphs and analysis with the use of excels for this one has no need to learn typical graphic languages.

with regards

dave

thank you

nice post

Hi,

could you help how to copy,paste the file indicator .ex4 to expert advisors,customer indicator, I tried it paste it only the file but cuold not open in mt4.

mianlien:
Hi, could you help how to copy,paste the file indicator .ex4 to expert advisors,customer indicator, I tried it paste it only the file but cuold not open in mt4.

ex4 files are compilled mq4 files. They can be EAs or Custom Indicators. So, you have to know what exactly is your file in order to copy it in the correct folder. If it is an EA you have to copy the file in ....\MetaTrader\experts\. If it is an Indicator you have to copy it in ....\MetaTrader\experts\indicators\.

If it is an indicator it should work with no problems after you attach it to the chart (unless there are errors in the code). If it is an EA you have to enable the use of Expert Advisors from Tools - Options - Expert Advisors. You also have to check "allow live trading" from the dialog box that appears when you attach the EA to the chart.

Tell me if it works.

Hi there,

This is a great site. I'm pretty new to FX trading but have been studying a few systems. I have a problem with the indicators for the 1minutedaily.com program expert indicators - they won't show up in my MT4 platform although they are in the proper file folder (C:/program files/metatrader4/experts/indicators).

Does anyone know what might be the problem? I have tried restarting MT4 and my computer several times to no avail.

Reason: