I will make 2 EAs for free - page 2

Hi everyone,

I discovered this forum about 3 days ago and have been spending a lot of time wading through it, what a great place to be.

I'm also quite new to EA's but i love the idea.

If the offer still stands I'm looking for what seems to me to be a very simple EA. All i need it to do is the good ol M/A thing. when the fast M/A crosses the slow MA it must either buy or sell.

I only want it to either buy or sell at a time, in one chart, not both, and only if a condition is met in the CCI. That's it... so if the fast MA crosses the slow MA and the CCI is below zero then it must buy. (or visa versa), I'll set the periods for the MA's and the CCI, and the direction.

Also....

1. When it opens a position if the fast ma crosses the Slow MA again then it must close the position.

2. If it reaches a predetermined amount of pips in proffit then it must move the stop into the profit side. eg. if it gets to +10 pips it must set S/L to +2pips. if it gets to +20 it must lock in 5 pips, if it gets to 30 it must lock in 10pips then keep locking in as it goes keeping a distance of 20 pips. but it must lock in the 2 pips as soon as it reaches +10 then grow in stages till it has a trailing stop with a predetermined gap. 10 or 15 or 20 pips etc.

3. If it doesn't close because the fast MA hasn't yet crossed the slow one then it must close when it reaches a predetermined target. eg. +100 pips.

4. If it goes into nagative territory, and the fast MA hasn't reached the slow one yet then it must close if it reaches a preset S/L eg. -50pips.

An EA like this would give us thousands of hours of trying different variations with longs, shorts, different crosses, different time frames etc. I'm convinced that there is still a lot to be said for MA's and if checked with something else like the CCI i think it could make a pretty good EA.

Thanks in advance if the offer is still open.

Regards

amatrader

InTrance

I would like to see an EA where it can perform the following:

• allow specification of time when to start and end
  • trading criteria based upon the crossing of two to three MAs
  • the following trading criteria should be allowed in any or all combinatrions below:
  • (1). trading criteria based upon the RSI value [allow turn off/on]
  • ==> allow specify trigger to enter/exit
  • (2).trading criteria based upon the Stochastics value [allow turn off/on]
  • (3). trading criteria based upon the MACD value [allow turn off/on]
  • and of course the typical S/L, trailing S/L and TP

Much appreciated if you can do this....

ET

et_phonehome_2:
InTrance

I would like to see an EA where it can perform the following:

• allow specification of time when to start and end
  • trading criteria based upon the crossing of two to three MAs
  • the following trading criteria should be allowed in any or all combinatrions below:
  • (1). trading criteria based upon the RSI value [allow turn off/on]
  • (2).trading criteria based upon the Stochastics value [allow turn off/on]
  • (3). trading criteria based upon the MACD value [allow turn off/on]
  • and of course the typical S/L, trailing S/L and TP

Much appreciated if you can do this....

ET

Ummmmmm, did we just ask for the same thing... or at least very similar.

Well, all those are already there, no need to create an ea like that again. There are a dozen off them already.

Why not make a symbiose of the synergie trading approach, 00flow indicator (swing), murreymath (and pivot lines) for turningpoints, zigzagturningpoints based on fibonacci and Rads mtf has. Then there is something that can make a lot of money for we have there all we need. But I do not think that can be done in a day or two....

roodstaart:
Well, all those are already there, no need to create an ea like that again. There are a dozen off them already. Why not make a symbiose of the synergie trading approach, 00flow indicator (swing), murreymath (and pivot lines) for turningpoints, zigzagturningpoints based on fibonacci and Rads mtf has. Then there is something that can make a lot of money for we have there all we need. But I do not think that can be done in a day or two....

Many of the basic EAS are freely available

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/

but the ones freely available are probably unprofitable and maybe of poor quality

and the stuff with fancy names is rehased xxxx

k i s s

OILFXPRO

amatrader:
Ummmmmm, did we just ask for the same thing... or at least very similar.

Yes, it is..... I guess it depended how fast one typed :-)

How about one of the systems used in this thread over at FF. It is probably not a good choice given that how it is traded in this thread but if you wanted less risk that could be used with good MM.

I've not looked into this that much but one of the trading methods is MA or EMA crossover which I've used before now.

How I Turned 1k To 100k In A Wk!!!

How I Turned 1k To 100k In A Wk!!! - Page 10

Some of the files needed are here. This trading method may need to be optimised for it to work well in entering and exiting trades for it to work as an EA.

oilfxpro:
Many of the basic EAS are freely available

http://www.forexmt4.com/_MT4_Experts/

but the ones freely available are probably unprofitable and maybe of poor quality

and the stuff with fancy names is rehased xxxx

k i s s

OILFXPRO

Wow, it's like ea heaven... (i think). water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink.

I'm still hoping to get one that only does what I described in my first post.

Thanks for the link tho, I downloaded about 1000 of them. hehe.

oilfxpro:
Hi Intrance

Try this for a scalping EA

1M CHARTS

Take profit 10 pips

stop loss 25 pips

Exit on stop loss or take profit

All the following hmas have to be positive for longs or all have to be negative for shorts

double hma4_1, hma4_2;

double hma6_1, hma6_2;

double hma8_1, hma8_2;

double hma10_1, hma10_2;

double hma20_1, hma20_2;

double hma40_1, hma40_2;

double hma80_1, hma80_2;

double hma200_1, hma200_2;

double hma420_1, hma420_2;

Just give some credit to OILFXPRO and the EA is your contribution

OILFXPRO

Hi folks

Additional information

One other person is also interested in writing the above OILFXPRO HMA SCALPER freeversion.If he writes it we could have two versions of the EA ,if Intrance also decides to write one.He may not.I may open a separate thread

for free public development.

Please read post 11 and the previous codes will answer any questions .

The EA should be coded with an entry triggger level.The trigger level should be 1 to 8 (total 8 hmas), placing a trigger level of 4 would activate a new trade if more than 4 hmas are positive for longs and more than 4 hmas are negative for shorts.

The EA should have a exit trigger level .If an EXIT trigger level of 3 is placed ,then the EA will exit the previous position ,if an opposite signal trigger level is activated.For example an entry trigger level of 7 hmas for longs was executed as a buy by EA,placing a 3 trigger level for exits would result in auto execution exit if 3 or more hmas go negative, in this case long would be entered at 7 and exited at 4 or take profit

The entry/exit trigger levels are options in properties.

In post 11 the EA is using v7.1

Once an EA is made you can test for best t/p and stop loss.Without an EA you do not know the best settings

In post number 11 I have posted a half finished EA for different system.You can use it as a start but it is better to start from scratch

This system will be free for all of you to use.

It is called OILFXPRO hma SCALPER

Let me know when you will complete by ie what date.

OILFXPRO

Files:
hma_scalper.jpg  296 kb

FseXy:
How about one of the systems used in this thread over at FF. It is probably not a good choice given that how it is traded in this thread but if you wanted less risk that could be used with good MM.

I've not looked into this that much but one of the trading methods is MA or EMA crossover which I've used before now.

How I Turned 1k To 100k In A Wk!!!

How I Turned 1k To 100k In A Wk!!! - Page 10

Some of the files needed are here. This trading method may need to be optimised for it to work well in entering and exiting trades for it to work as an EA.

I coded two FF 'profitable' strategies, one a scalper by 'imransait', the other a semi-martingaler by someone whose name escapes me atm - both were not profitable when automated, despite huge followings on FF.

The only thing I learned from this is that thread activity is not a reliable indicator of the profitability of strategies...

Reason: