Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 59

any one with buy sell and stop loss signal indicator

All zig-zag indicators repaint like hell! The worst one is 3X Semafor TRO (the troublesome)! You can paint the whole house with it and still enough paint for neighbor's house.

Hermes

mamee:
u cant use indicator FerruFx_Multi_info+_light_chart >>>>send me at for this good signal...TQThis is the best my indicator signal...... send at for your information...TQThis signal for target frofit 100pips-300pips. for more information send at ... TQ

mamee, do you try to sell the myFX professional from Eracash? That's not nice! I see mix of different indicators glued together. # Stay Away of SCAM #

Hermes

MechXTrader:
The FXUltraTrend is also a great buy\sell indicator.I use it with great success.

Could you share the FX Ultra Trend indy?

MunchFX is the Trend main the FX Smoothed indicator because it looks like. If not can you also share?

Thanks hermes

i am searching nuy sell indicators for higher timeframes.anyone here please help to find a best indicator?

Thanks for all those persons who shared indicators ...BTW , i am not into Forex , but i do Commodities in MCX ... Is there any indicators for Commodities which works well ...??? some which works with historical data and some which calculates the MACD,Stochastic like that kinda stuff and gives a buy / sell signal ?

'marko [IRL:
;7709']Hi, u can use for start ASCTrend signal or nice is FXsniper's trix

Marko, what time have you found that this indicator works best on? Thanks for posting them.

please tell me best scalping indicators

any good indicator for nifty fut trading??

WAI WONG:
I just found out breakout indicator to share with everybody. This is also Buy/Sell signal. This is similar with Kotakprofit.mq4 originally posted by the indles (8th). https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/194813/page6

hi there

is this indicator similar to breakout panca eagle ? still not clear where to set the stop, as at times they appear to be wider according to the indicator

thanks

Reason: