Buy/Sell Signal Indicators - page 30

hello

Hi there,

To anyone with enough skill, could you design an RSI alert with the the values 16.66 bottom and 86.66. As keep getting proffits wipped out when trading at around 28 bottom and 75 top. It's ok for a while, get lots of wins, but then, just one time it will drop or rise to maximum range, slashing any proffit made with clinical accuracy! And more! Anyone else experienced this? That's why I'm going for extreams from now on!

So any help/advice would be great!

Happy trading to all and may all your hours pay off!

Dr.F

This site is the best

hi, i'm newbie.. just listen it..

AMGODI:
this indicator give alert to buy or sell .....and show you the overbought and oversold..... have a nice trade..... amgd

Hello. THe buy / sell indicators after copying into indicators file of MT4 do not work even after "Compiling" them with Meta Editor. Any reason why ????????????????????????????????

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OVERBOUGHT / SOLD INDICATOR WHICH IS LASER PRECISE GIVING EXACT POINT AT TOP OF HILL AND AT THE BOTTOM.
Reason: I will be able to put tighter stop loss and with Spread betting , and increase the multiple factor of profits. The indicator I am looking for may be available free or chargeable; whichever.

'marko [IRL:
;7709']Hi, u can use for start ASCTrend signal or nice is FXsniper's trix

Hi. For some reason your indicators and some of others on this forum in mq4 do not work on my MT4 platform even after " Compiling" with Meta editor.

Pls give me a clue.

I am looking for an MT4 Alert -

UPTREND ALERT - for example on the daily chart would look for;

SMA18 day of today is >= SMA18 of yesterday

AND

SMA9 day of today is >= SMA9 of yesterday

(if the above is true) AND

SMA18 day of yesterday < SMA18 day before yesterday

OR

SMA 9 of yesterday < SMA 9 of day before yesterday

Would be great if it could be combined with DOWNTREND ALERT

yogibear13:
DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY OVERBOUGHT / SOLD INDICATOR WHICH IS LASER PRECISE GIVING EXACT POINT AT TOP OF HILL AND AT THE BOTTOM.
Reason: I will be able to put tighter stop loss and with Spread betting , and increase the multiple factor of profits. The indicator I am looking for may be available free or chargeable; whichever.

Hi,

Did you consider to use support/resistance by looking on candles?

you can also use ATR(10) to get tight S/L.

example: if swings to the top look on last 10 candles lowest low or reversal level.

Law of probability will now allow you to get laser precise cut.

cheers.

hello friends

we all in to win but i tel u guys it seems easy yet u cal lose it all easier if not stick to your ruls I have many indicators to show when to buy and when to sel but at time they moveeeeeeeeeeeee with trend they not accurate best thing is use our brain and watch the price

Reason: