Outside The Box???? - page 3

So you go.....Short from high entry?But then why is high SL below it?SO you mean go long?Breakout?

scorpion:
New indicator for this system! Fibos (entries and stops) are now automatically plotted. Download DayProjection with Fibo Anybody wants EA??? That'd the laziest approach to making money! But dude EA can adjust trailing stop and close on Friday automatically. Lazier man can embed serious MM to pimp more juicy pips.

Excuse my ignorance, but when you download this...do you place it in the EA or Indicator folder to get it to work. Tried to place it in the EA folder and it would not show on the chart.

Help please..

Thanks

Its an indicator put it in experts/indicators

Hey everyone, EA for Outside the Box is in my hand for a couple of days now. The reason that it isn't on the board for download is because we need to walk slowly with it for some time. People tend to have EA, backtest it, use it if it's winning, otherwise ditch it if it's losing. So i thought we needed to observe the system without EA for a while. Anybody learns something, please share on the board for improvement.

But this i'm telling you. The EA is doing good in backtesting.

Scorpion

In the indicator, is it possible to put in the Buy/Sell price, and S/L price either on the line on somewhere in the upper left hand corner of the chart?

Yeh some explaination and some clarity on this would be nice.

Low entry - Low - Low Stop Loss - High stop loss - High - High Entry

So you wait until it comes back below high entry to go short or what?

Ok lol so you wait until its at high entry?And you go short? with your take profit at hi sl right? and vice versa?

Though good results were posted in this thread, isn't it possible that price will hit the weekly [in this case Monday] hi/lo, and turn back, its what the GBPUSD did this week. They are like our support/resistance lines.... Any thoughts?

Hello Everyone,

This indicator looks GREAT, is anyone having

success with it? Just checked it out & will

give it a GO in DEMO this week. Any thoughts

& comment would be welcomed.

hiya guys ,sorry been moving house and connection has been a bit on/off.

Hey everyone, EA for Outside the Box is in my hand for a couple of days now

an EA !!! why you crafty devil you scorpion ,it "should" work out as theres not to many rules.

So you go.....Short from high entry?But then why is high SL below it?SO you mean go long?Breakout?

HMmm flip what your saying round bunglungchingdong and your there,or read the rules in the first post (thank goodness for copy/paste with names like yours )

Yeh some explaination and some clarity on this would be nice.

Low entry - Low - Low Stop Loss - High stop loss - High - High Entry

So you wait until it comes back below high entry to go short or what?

Ok lol so you wait until its at high entry?And you go short? with your take profit at hi sl right? and vice versa?

there is an explanation..........its on the first post,but just for you.........take the high and low of monday(i dont trade a monday) scorpion made you a nice indicator that does this for you.now you have your high and low,ok. so you set a buy at the high and a sell at the low set the stop loss(also marked in the indicator) and close any open trades on close of play on friday..............nuthin hard about that now is ther

Though good results were posted in this thread, isn't it possible that price will hit the weekly [in this case Monday] hi/lo, and turn back, its what the GBPUSD did this week. They are like our support/resistance lines.... Any thoughts

yep ET your right sometimes the price after monday has made its highs and lows will bounce of them levels,i dont worrry about that when i trade this method,as what im waiting to catch is the big runs and thats what this method does perfectly,its all about patience my friend,some weeks we may have no trades some weeks we may take a measured loss and other weeks we be riding the bulls and bears like they were paid for hoars by our rich uncle for our 16th birthday and dont we love it .

i once read that all you need is one perfect trade and to trade it perfectly and you dont need another..no infact i didnt read that i just made it up,well bit of both,but its still true............patience is the key

Hello Everyone,This indicator looks GREAT, is anyone having success with it? Just checked it out & willgive it a GO in DEMO this week. Any thoughts& comment would be welcomed.

hi $trader,yes the indicator is great(thanks scorpion)the method is simple and the answer to your question is YES i am havin success with it but as i said above the key is patience and taking the rough with the smooth and remeber because it is a weekly trade that you wil have to demo for a while before you get enough conclusive reults to act upon.

Ok thanks for explaining, im talking about the indicator daily fibo protection , based on this system , it has 6 lines:hi entry, hi , hi Sl , lo Sl , lo , lo entry.

So we place a buy at hi entry with the hi sl and a sell at lo entry with the lo sl correct?

Im sorry maybe im tired but im reading every single word and im not seeing which direction your saying to go from these points.

Reason: