Outside The Box???? - page 2

firstly my apologies for starting a thread and then disapearing,but sometimes life gets hectic, ,anyway,the results for the past 2 weeks have been nothing to shout about ,BUT we never lost any pips and still made some minor gains,so cant complain...........

Files:
week_1.jpg  66 kb
week_2.jpg  101 kb

you may also want to try adding these values onto your fib retracement

thanks trevman.........why didnt i think of that

It actually seems that you can backcheck perfectly accurately (and it's pretty quick & easy).

as you say Kashwashwa this is really quite easy to manually backtest,could be even easier though if scorpion sorted us out with my indicator no hurry scorpion . good that you tested it on another pair as i have only stuck with the gbp/usd,but it makes sense that it would work with other pairs also,they were pretty good results you got,as you probabally found when you were testing,like the past 2 weeks on the gbp/usd when it has been pretty up and down,you may take a loss or a small pip profit,but when it does go it pretty much catches most of the trend.

I should read before posting questions.... :P

thestellaman

Thanks for presenting another great system...

Hey guys, i've just coded projection indicator for this system (yup thestellaman asked me for it).

Download DayProjection Indicator

New indicator for this system! Fibos (entries and stops) are now automatically plotted. Download DayProjection with Fibo

Anybody wants EA??? That'd the laziest approach to making money! But dude EA can adjust trailing stop and close on Friday automatically. Lazier man can embed serious MM to pimp more juicy pips.

Files:

thanks scorpion that is absolutely awesome,

an EA would be killer though..

Hi, Nice work scorpion on the indicator,a EA for thestellaman's strategy with MM would be sweet,as the strategy is so simple it is begging for a EA to be written.

Scorpion

I am having a problem with the indicator. According to thestellaman, the high/low he uses is that of Monday. I am using MIG which uses CET [ =GMT+1], in my 30M chart I have the period separator turned on and an input of 1 for the Weekday of the indicator which signifies Monday. When looking at the chart, the period is off by one day - its starts on Tuesday and ends on Friday. If I specify SHIFT BARS, the line draws from Monday to Thursday. How would I adjust it to get the correct days?

Don't worry et, it starts on Tuesday by default. Monday is the day that the indicator waits for the highest and lowest price. So the projection starts on Tuesday. If you want to show Monday projection as well, set Hide_Day = false. But from his explanation, thestellaman doesn't trade on Monday.

Reason: