Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 9

HI friends,

I am new to this world of forex trading. I have done some of my homework adn read a few ebooks on trading and everything and ow to use major indicators But today I came across with something know as "Gold Miner indicator". Do any of you guys have any idea how does it work and how isits perfromance while trading. help me. plz..

ankush

Try searching on google, that is the easiest place to start.

I look at the source code of this EA, I guess this EA must works in certain time only, Hendrick must hide his main engine.

Hi All .... just checking out the Phoenix EA and the forum. Hope to have some fun and make some money. All help accepted.

I know this may sound a newbie question: How do I load and run this EA on my MT4??

Hello Community

happy to have joined.

I am a new user of MT4.0 EA's and wondered if there was a place where previously optimized settings for various Expert Advises on meta Trader, particularly the Cross of Moving Averages, can be had for the various currencies.

Clearly, optimizing the EA's, even simple moving averages can be challenging for a beginer as myself. Hence I wondered if someone may have shared their earlier discoveries on the subject.

Thank you and I hopr to be able to pay-it-forward someday

Any updates on this EA?I'm still searching for the best EA at least the one that's still reliable.I was fundamentalist and FX & Technical analysis is something alien to to me..I believe FX market is very efficient..so technical is the best..

Cool...I love to test EA...

Is Phoenix EA still working?? If yes, I want to test it for 3 months...then I can allow it to trade 5% of my portfolio as I do for most EAs..

hello, i'm intrested in nonmartingle ea, anyone can help, tq

hi... this is my first to write here... may this forum become a tool to find how to trade Phoenix EA's way. any body help me if youdont bother.

Reason: