Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 5

I was responding to the spammer guy whos post you removed. trying to give him crap, but its gone. sorry for the confusing

Thanks to gazuz and ravique for moderating the forum while I was away. Without them this forum would be a mess.

I think this made by TraderSeven in 2005 was the original phoenix EA which from things I read has made 60600 pips since january 2006 on demo testing and is still being tested.

Results look slow lately though I guess every good thing has to come to an end.

Files:
m30.zip  1 kb
Firebird.mq4  4 kb

Hello,

I am new to forex and glad to find this forum!

Question: Is the phoenix EA still achiving this brilliant results?

Is it a kind of freeware and can be used by anybody?

If so, which is the latest version and what are the right parameters for customizing, or can it be run with the defaults?

Any other EAs for recommendation?

What is a good way to start as a forex newbie?

Thanks and a lot of good trades,

Goody

goody:
Hello, I am new to forex and glad to find this forum!Question: Is the phoenix EA still achiving this brilliant results?Is it a kind of freeware and can be used by anybody?If so, which is the latest version and what are the right parameters for customizing, or can it be run with the defaults?Any other EAs for recommendation?What is a good way to start as a forex newbie?Thanks and a lot of good trades, Goody

You can find the latest version at Download Expert Advisors

Thank you, will have a look and try to install it in my demo!

Dear traders

I am new in forex trading.

I star my real trading with USD$ 1300, at 7th May 2007. My broker name is crown forex.

Already I lost my USD$ 700. now few day I am not trading. Because of I don’t lost my rail USD$ again. Now I am practicing in demo account

Some one advise me which Trading Systems I should use for major currency.

My trading Statement

Crown Forex SA

A/C No: XXXX Name : MAKSUDUR RAHMAN

Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 300.00Credit Facility: 0.00Closed Trade P/L: -653.32 Open Trades:Flotingb P/L:0.00 Working Orders:TicketOpen TimeTypeLotsItemPriceS / LT / PMarket Price No transactionsA/C Summary: Floating P/L:0.00Closed Trade P/L:-653.32 Total Credit Facility:0.00Deposit/Withdrawal:1 300.00 Equity:646.68Balance:646.68 Margin Requirement:0.00Available Margin:646.68Best Regards

Does phoenix only work on accounts with 1000USD and greater? How can I set it to to work with less?

any good results with phoenix or firebird??

hamidur4u:
Dear tradersI am new in forex trading.I star my real trading with USD$ 1300, at 7th May 2007. My broker name is crown forex.Already I lost my USD$ 700. now few day I am not trading. Because of I don’t lost my rail USD$ again. Now I am practicing in demo account.Some one advise me which Trading Systems I should use for major currency. My trading StatementCrown Forex SAA/C No: XXXX Name : MAKSUDUR RAHMAN Deposit/Withdrawal: 1 300.00Credit Facility: 0.00Closed Trade P/L: -653.32 Open Trades:Flotingb P/L:0.00 Working Orders:TicketOpen TimeTypeLotsItemPriceS / LT / PMarket Price No transactionsA/C Summary: Floating P/L:0.00Closed Trade P/L:-653.32 Total Credit Facility:0.00Deposit/Withdrawal:1 300.00 Equity:646.68Balance:646.68 Margin Requirement:0.00Available Margin:646.68Best Regard

If I were you I would stop using the system. You have lost 50% of your account. There are so many easy system whic can make you profit.

Reason: