Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 6

Hi Guys,

Am reading this post with interest & look forward to checking out Phoenix EA in more detail. But when i first saw the title of the thread the first thing that came to mind was what EA won the championship.

Does anybody know?

Regards

Hello Scorpion, thanks for posting the Phoenix EA. But the MODELLING QUALITY and ULTIMATE-GUIDE (PDF) cannot be downloaded and as such i cannot review the report. i think these files are corrupt. can u pls upload new ones.

thanks,

Maikh

I have never believed in EA's. I always believed in manual trading. However, I came across a few good EA's recently. Some for free some paid. After studying them, I started to see that there are potential in EA's. However, this does not mean that one cannot trade them manually, they can be.

As for the selling of EA's, after 7 years of experience in trading, yes, there are people who make money in selling EA's than in forex. They just are not confident enough in their EA. Many EA's make profit, but at some point they lose much. They even collapse, especially for those martingale, non SL EA's.

If you want to identify a good EA, you have to look for the following:

1. It SHOULD use SL.

2. Risk to Reward ration should be less than 1

3. Hit ratio should be above 50%

4. It should work in backtests, on at least the 4 major currency pairs without any tweaking or special parameters for every pair (And this is very important).

Regards

Yanni

hello mates.This issue-I mean Phoenix EA-is going more and more complicated.There are enormous settings and also plenty of versions.Who can kindly let me know what versions and settings are most profitable?

thank you

hello.... can some buddies send me are good EA without loss..

i already use phoenix _EA_5but still loss

Hi! every one, I'm very hapy to find this forum, I wish learn a lot from here.

Hello all 4x bros,

I've been in involving in forex trading for 6 months, mostly in Demo trade than live trade, cos i've find out that is not easy as it is as it was first expected, right now still looking for the best method to trade, hopefully so i can get help and proper guide from the experienced down here.

Hi all

Thanks for posting the Phoenix EA, i will try test it in Demo ..

hi, i want to use this EA on a live account micro on USDJPY . What time frame and what settings to use ? Please help . We can do some real test on this EA.

thx

teldon

You should run for some month on demo first before deciding to run this live.

Reason: