Phoenix EA - 2nd Place at Automated Trading Championship! - page 14

Hi all,

I already download the latest phoenix, then what I suppose to do? How to setting? Sorry i'm new. Can somebody assist me? Thank you verry much!

I posted the other winning versions of the automated trade chamionship ea,s on page 17 of trading systems.

I also posted prizmal,gorez,and ATC #10 on this forum somewhere you have to find them.

So, back for a moment

What have I done,

I worked again on the code

changed (1) PhoenixMode2 It was not possible to place a second

trade when the first one was XX pips in negative.

This can now be done. Ofcours close the first one

when the second opens will in that case not be possible

changed (2) The preffered settings were made for M15 but when the EA

was put on M30 it worked with the same settings.

We now can trie to find a special setting for each specific

TF that works only on that TF

Made 2 new manuals

- How to create a backtestaccount with modeling quality of 90%

(same data, same spread with the testings also weekends)

- Phoenix 2011 explanation

I opened a topic about this EA last week at DONNA's forum

You can download here the manuals and software

Phoenix EA 2011

Here I'm going to do the support for this EA

It is too much for me to go look at every forum for questions about this EA.

and answer same questions more then ones

@ kevinator good work hope you can also explain how they trade and work when you get the questions

@mell3ds I will help you at Phoenix EA 2011 klick on this and you come at the DONNa's forum. It might be you have to subscribe before you do a post, but here you have done that also, download the new EA and manuals read them and when you have still questions ask them there and you get my help

@tarek123 version is with the same settings to use for a 5 or 4 digit broker,

when you have a preffered setting then those settings will work everywhere

@TomFX latest version phoenix ea v20 05 2011 Go to Phoenix EA 2011

@Blaiserboy sorry for waiting.

The latest time I was busy trieing to find some settings to use which I can trust. At DONNA's site there's a competition. I have joined in that competition for the reason to find traders with me looking for new settings for this EA. When this competition is over I hope Donna begins a new one with this EA as subject. but read the topic Phoenix EA 2011

@babnz48 Do a backtest with the settings you use now, and you will see you're risky gambling. Hendrick adviced to backtest the settings every two weeks to see if they were still profitable You're using now settings from certainly four years back. In my backtesting I would now loose using those at this time. Also learn the meaning of margin....

To all of you who wants to know more about this Phoenix EA 2011 hope to see you there and answer the questions you have.

Cheers,

Tjipke.

I have been very busy on this project

see the attached manual and you know the most answers

Greetings, deVries

Dear devries, i tried the setting u post on #138 but my EA does not a trade. Can u tell why this happened?

dear devries, I have install phoenix in my Meta trader 4 but it seems it's not working... every installment progreess has been followed and nothing's wrong.

usually, how many times that phoenix open a trade in one day?

do I have to keep my computer ON all weeks in order to let phoenix do his job to calculate the trade ?

Do i have to set anything for making this phoeniex do his job ?

thx a lot for the answer,

oh ya btw, i'm using phoenix v5 6 03

stanleyprayogo:
dear devries, I have install phoenix in my Meta trader 4 but it seems it's not working... every installment progreess has been followed and nothing's wrong.usually, how many times that phoenix open a trade in one day? do I have to keep my computer ON all weeks in order to let phoenix do his job to calculate the trade ?Do i have to set anything for making this phoeniex do his job ?thx a lot for the answer, oh ya btw, i'm using phoenix v5 6 03

Hello

If you look back in my records you can find 7 more of automated trading championship ea's that I have posted here including but not limited torizmal, gorez, and others I cannot remember but they are on this site many pages into this thread.

Maybe you run phoenix through your strategy tester on your platform. If she is still working then fine and if she is not then find a coder to fix the problem. Coders are easy to find at computer programming sites like scriptlance. I suggest getting a professional to fix your advisor if it is broken.Better to get a pro with clean code then a weekend warrior for free who may make mistakes.

Most traders who run one advisor or a portfolio of advisors do not keep their pc on all day and night. They set aside a few extra dollars to rent a vps from a site like this ForexVPS | Forex VPS Hosting.

That way when there is a storm and the lights go off in your house for 3 hours your advisor if in the middle of a trade will still be able to open and close trades as most host have 99.9% of up time and the fastest most reliable connection for order execution. I have dsl and sometimes have disconnections and such so if you have 1k tied up in some advisor it is good to have the best connection which is pretty cheap.

Hope this helped.

stanleyprayogo:
dear devries, I have install phoenix in my Meta trader 4 but it seems it's not working... every installment progreess has been followed and nothing's wrong. usually, how many times that phoenix open a trade in one day? do I have to keep my computer ON all weeks in order to let phoenix do his job to calculate the trade ?Do i have to set anything for making this phoeniex do his job ? thx a lot for the answer, oh ya btw, i'm using phoenix v5 6 03

You haven't go to the Donna Forex forum

The version you are having isn't working on many accounts.

I made based on that version a new one made manuals all to download free if you are logged in at the Donna forex forum Afew messages back you have the link to come there......

devries:
so, back for a moment what have i done, i worked again on the code changed (1) phoenixmode2 it was not possible to place a second trade when the first one was xx pips in negative. This can now be done. Ofcours close the first one when the second opens will in that case not be possible changed (2) the preffered settings were made for m15 but when the ea was put on m30 it worked with the same settings. We now can trie to find a special setting for each specific tf that works only on that tf made 2 new manuals - how to create a backtestaccount with modeling quality of 90% (same data, same spread with the testings also weekends) - phoenix 2011 explanation i opened a topic about this ea last week at donna's forum you can download here the manuals and software phoenix ea 2011 here i'm going to do the support for this ea it is too much for me to go look at every forum for questions about this ea. And answer same questions more then ones @ kevinator good work hope you can also explain how they trade and work when you get the questions @mell3ds i will help you at phoenix ea 2011 klick on this and you come at the donna's forum. It might be you have to subscribe before you do a post, but here you have done that also, download the new ea and manuals read them and when you have still questions ask them there and you get my help @tarek123 version is with the same settings to use for a 5 or 4 digit broker, when you have a preffered setting then those settings will work everywhere @tomfx latest version phoenix ea v20 05 2011 go to phoenix ea 2011 @blaiserboy sorry for waiting. The latest time i was busy trieing to find some settings to use which i can trust. At donna's site there's a competition. I have joined in that competition for the reason to find traders with me looking for new settings for this ea. When this competition is over i hope donna begins a new one with this ea as subject. But read the topic phoenix ea 2011 @babnz48 do a backtest with the settings you use now, and you will see you're risky gambling. Hendrick adviced to backtest the settings every two weeks to see if they were still profitable you're using now settings from certainly four years back. In my backtesting i would now loose using those at this time. Also learn the meaning of margin.... To all of you who wants to know more about this phoenix ea 2011 hope to see you there and answer the questions you have. Cheers, tjipke.

pls how do i download the phonenix ea 2011,bcos after clicking the link u provided i was re-directed,but i could only see codes nothing to download.should i copy and paste the codes?if yes,where should i paste them into?thank u in advance!

can someone please upload it to the free vps from gallant broker

and if you like send me your setfile and i upload it to mine and everybody can see it !!

i will upload it here https://www.mql5.com/go?link=https://vps3.gallantvps.com/fx/ro/9861/

cause backtests suck !! who is live ?

Reason: