Hull Moving Average's Trend System - page 6

i dont think this EA work like charm

it bounces to have some lagged in the signal

I wonder if there is anyone who would be very kind and mod this EA a little bit.

I think that part of the problem is that this EA will insist on placing trades against the trend, which to me, defies all logic... What I would like to try is to have Short, Intermediate and Long SMAs and only go long when the price is above all three and only go short if the price is below all three. Any other signals would be ignored. Closing a trade either by having a trailing stop or when the trend changes. I think this will eliminate a lot of losers.

I have had a go at modifying the EA myself, but I don't yet understand enough about how drive MQL properly...

Many thanks inadvance

-=N4J=-

Thanks a lot scorpion

hi sorry to bump this old thread.

i'm new to MT4 but I'm used to HMA from another charting program (sierrachart).

My questions:

1. How do I control whether it changes color based on slope or not?

2. What is the difference between method 1, 2, 3, and how would I find out?

Thanks.

Can't seem to download Hull EA file.

Can anyone send me a copy?

Hi, everyone i'm new to forum and forex trade in general need the all the help i can get from all of you guys out there, for a beginning system for trading on the mt4 i mean the best indicators combination for a clearer analysis. Cheers!!!!!!!!!!

Seems nice.

Are backtesting results available?

Hi Folks, Im So intimidated by so many experianced traders but I need to start somewhere. I'm looking to be at least on the winning side if not successful so this is looks like an obvious place to be. So this is my big HELLO! ....1st Question...Can someone tell me how to connect this..

Attached FilesHull Trend.mq4 (3

to my expert advisors? Thanks

larry888:
Can't seem to download Hull EA file. Can anyone send me a copy?

FilesHMA Trend EA.mq4 (15.9 KB, 2815 views)HMA.mq4 (3.5 KB, 2559 views)

hi guys I hope u all making lots of pips the forum is great but we going around the circle I have used many EAS nothing bits manual trading! the HMA tend EA looks good and principle is good I am testing it on few currencies why I said we going around the circle is because there is not really proper instruction of how to set it, so we can all test it. for instance It opens most of the trades in the right direction trades goes in good + but ends up negative! how this EA works and locks the profit in Iam not sure! because using the default setting most of the time not lock in the profit and end of losing!

Does any one know or have better setting for it so it takes the profit and close the trade before turns negative?

best regards

Reason: