Kolachi Method of Trading - page 54

Hi,

Thanks for the kind words.

I will be more than glad to answer your questions.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hello Mr.Kolachi I have study all of your great efforts and hard work . You worked hard not only for yourself but for all the world with out any rewards, and this is your greatness.Thank you again for your nice work and efforts. I am a new one in this field and also on this forum. I require a little attention from your side .As I want to learn from your experience .I have study the system and i like it . In future i will asked you some questions about it , so please guide me . I hope that you will not be disappoint me. Thanks and Regards

Please let me know that where to place the stop lose point in this method.

Thanks

Hi,

You can place the stoploss under or above the immediate markett swing low or high. Usually it is the candle where wma5 was flat before chainging slope.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Please let me know that where to place the stop lose point in this method. Thanks

Hello,

Today is my first day to use KM and i have got 133 Pips . This is because of Kolachi System and due to his friendly support. I am a new comer in this field and i think that this is a big achievement for me. .

you are great Kolachi

Thanks and Regard

Hi,

After playing a while with the woody CCI system on short term charts i didn 't manage to earn some profit at the end although i had a few winners more tomy losses kept me from earning a stable profit on a weekly base.

Although i learned a lot from the woody CCI in term of CCI breaks out and other stuff i recently dicovered the Kolachi Method.

The Kolachi Method has 50 pips in just a few days as a part timer trader. Although is to early to say i am very positive about this method. The only thing i have to master is playing it on a larger timeframe since that will bring the big gains imho. Trading on the 1 min chart is profitable but trigger you faster to close your position.

My question towards Kolachi is how to tackle to a larger time frame.

From your earlier post i notice you looked @ the Daily,4 hour and 30 min charts but what chart is leading or do the have to match all three for you to start a trade?

Hi,

Congrats on such a great start. Keep it up.

kolachi

ionline4u:
Hello, Today is my first day to use KM and i have got 133 Pips . This is because of Kolachi System and due to his friendly support. I am a new comer in this field and i think that this is a big achievement for me. .you are great Kolachi Thanks and Regard

HI,

Larger time frames tell us the direction of the market while lower ones give us entry. If you want to trade 4H chart then look to weekly and daily for direction. If you want to trade 1H then look at daily and 4H. Follow the direction of higher charts and preferrably skip counter trend entries.

kolachi

LL1979:
My question towards Kolachi is how to tackle to a larger time frame.From your earlier post i notice you looked @ the Daily,4 hour and 30 min charts but what chart is leading or do the have to match all three for you to start a trade?

Hi Mr.Kolachi

Please let me know that why you do not post your previous weak performance.

Thanks

Hi there. Where abouts is the kolachi method posted as i cant seem to find it. Can you please repost the method here please.

Kind regards

peter

Please Click on the 1st page.

Reason: