Fisher Transform - page 7

Yup it's like Stoch or MACD Histogram. You can trade on cross over at zero or on divergence. I haven't used this indi since long time ago. Normally I attached it to 30M or 1H. But these're my favorite timeframes for any indicator.

The fisher at the bottom is painting the past values. You should throw it away and use a fixed version. Yur4k the coder did by mistake. So that's considered a bug.

i'm new here and new to forex,,, reallly like to know about tunnel method that i've heard. thx

bahrie

Hey Scorp - I've always thought the strategy tester had bugs - I've run things with optimization values that should make a HUGE difference, and the results were that it ran xx tests and there was no difference. I have problems believing that.

I also don't like this "accuracy of the model" idea. I want 100% accurate past values for pairs, even if it were only for the past few months. Is this so hard to gind? I want to run my EAs exactly as if they were on line for the time period specified, with exact results.

One small question about the strategy tester - is there a way to tell it not to close all positions at the end of the run? I sometimes take huge losses that aren't necessary because of closes of positions at the end of the test.

Is the new code generator ready for public consumption yet? I'd like to try some of my ideas in "two minutes."

sbahrie:
i'm new here and new to forex,,, reallly like to know about tunnel method that i've heard. thx bahrie

hmm, why post on this thread?

you better make new thread on beggineer forum and explain what you mean by tunnel.

Very nice indicator Dick but how do we avoid getting caught out in ranging markets?

Hi.... I got an indic FISH_TSSv1_2, Does anyone know how to set it? Thanks

hi scorpion where can i find the fixed version???

are you sure that the fixed version dose not re-draw the past????

Dick:
Hi everybody,I have a simple ideia for EA using Fisher indicator.When it touch 0.25 open Buy and -0.25 reverse sell.No SL and TP.Only Reversal Trigger.i use this in the manual trade and i have a good profit.Best Regards and good pips for all![edited: this indicator repaints past bars. Download the corrected one]

Hi, i do not think the indicator repaint realy. Yes, last bar, but i was trading with few monts and is only about how u use it. New versions are bad, but first original one is just best. Try use it with somes like stochastic or CCI or RSI and u can be shure, if u get signal from ones u use and fisher is in your direction, your trade will be just corect. You heve to first watch it few days how is realy and nice working and than complane.

Nobody can predict the direction in future perfectly, what we can do is just to predict it with the help of past data.

Nic

I am trading manually on a different charting system. I have the Fisher but it is asking me for parameters--can someone tell me what parameters are used foor the Fisher in this system? Thanks,

Reason: