Current Status - page 7

Good to hear.

Steven

Hey! I'm doing some redesigns at the moment, because I want run multiple fxfisherman clients in one machine, so this would delay the final release a bit. However, everything is going fine as usual.

What kind of redesigns? are you talking about coding wise or how it looks?

Also will the client be able to run more than one expert at a time or/and login to more than one account?

Now one instance of client can run only one system or login to one account at a time, and one computer can run only one instance of client. This is common, because most trading bots have 'one instance per computer' issue as bratzdoll mentioned in his presentation. His workaround was to run each bot in one Virtual Machine. I want fxfisherman client to be unique, so I'm redesigning the client's code to allow it run multiple instances in one single computer.

I got a simple idea to make client run multiple instances in one computer. The idea is to install the client to different folders.

I don't wanna mess around with the redesign stuff anymore, because it's a waste of time. Our goal in production stage is to run only one instance of client.

By the way, are you guys ready to test FX Fisherman? Say yeah!

Yeah.

OK every body hold on tie, we are going to .............! FISHING !!!

scorpion:

Ohhh yeahhh *smiles*

As a california "Hella yeah"

scorpion:

More then ready, and very ethusastic.

Thanks for the hard work.

Steven

Reason: