Looking For Work

Hello,

If I can't help right now, can I help in the beta testing? I have somewhat of an experience in MT, subscribed to a forum, etc.. So will this be an expert where we just plug it in and everything will do the rest?

One last question is, will there be a .mql that will be given for the programmers out there that might find mistakes (I know a couple of common mistakes). Or should we just report what is wrong and we will be given an update to the expert?

Thank you in advance,

Gazuz

If I can't help right now, can I help in the beta testing?

Yes, you can.

will this be an expert where we just plug it in and everything will do the rest?

No, fxfisherman is not an expert as I've told you. It's a compiled exe; however, you'll just need to run the client-software, allocate your funds, and that's all.

I'm using oanda for trading, actually I'm not understand how the fxfisherman work, I thought : "run the cilent software, when the signal came out, do trading in oanda" is it that way ?? :confused:

Happy trading to you all

cartoon

Hi,

I have a question here.In the client/server model do the client(normal users) need to have their individual account with say oanda.If yes then will their API allow them to trade without purchasing them.Or the trading is done through a master account.

Can you brief us working of fxfisherman.I am really looking forward for beta testing of the software.If anything on programming side in vb or vb.net is require i can halp it.

Bhaskar

Hello,

Take a look at How FXFisherman Works in Client-Server Model. I've just revised the illustration for you all.

Good luck,

Scorpion

I hope I can help you in beta testing too scorpion, althought I'm not a pro trader or programmer

Have to get a new notebook now, coz the testers list is gettin' long.

hi

be willing to help with testing. i have a small computer consulting company and several family members as employees. we do have computer resourses to use in testing . just a thought, you said that you wanted all test done on GMT. i was thinking , doesn't the open market

times around the world effect the tick data incrementally as they open?

rookie

goldstock:
hi be willing to help with testing. i have a small computer consulting company and several family members as employees. we do have computer resourses to use in testing . just a thought, you said that you wanted all test done on GMT. i was thinking , doesn't the open market times around the world effect the tick data incrementally as they open? rookie

As you said about GMT, You must be confused with time zone in backtesting data. Beta testing and backtesting is different thing. You can test fxfisherman whenever suit you, that's also the goal of beta testing.

thank you. confused is putting it mildly lol.. but i'll get there sooner or later

I would like to help with beta testing. I have experience with system development, mainly stocks, but now I am looking into Forex. I also have programming skills, so if I could help with something, please let me know.

Reason: