Would you care to invite your friends to become fxfishermen?

Hi,

This site seems very quiet, so would you like to spread my words about fxfisherman to your friends? You may invite everyone you know, but don't spam. In my opinion, if there are more members here then the project will be finished sooner. For instance, we can test fxfisherman together promptly after I backtest all systems.

Cheer,

Scorpion

Would it be ok if its someone that doesnt have any knowledge of forex besides the fact that its currency trading.. I know that wouldnt really help with the project...

I'd be ok if they're really interested both forex and fxfisherman. They may introduce themselves to forex, somehow. Give them links to start such as: forex-central.com, fxstreet.com, moneytec.com, https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.stockcharts.com/education/IndicatorAnalysis/. and so on. In fact, it's a must to learn forex before using fxfisherman.

Hi All,

I was having a look around the forum and would be willing to get involved. I have 1 year FX trading experience and am technically capable.

Ian

Hey Scorpion,

What did you have in mind in testing? Do you want to automate the software testing process through virtual deployments (VMware/virtualPC) or simply have multiple people test clients on individual configurations in different parts of the world? How do you intend to track and resolve bugs?

Cheers !

I know a few people from MoneyTec has been watching the devolpment of fxfisher and some do not like it. Their main complaints are Scropin is not sharing the strategy. I understand his concern behind it, but I also beleive that the reason things are going so slow is because he is keeping it to himself. No one can do any testing. Anyways, if Scropion wants to talk more about these issues I will, but out of respect of Scropion if he doesn't want them talked about I will not talk about them. I have invited a few people and they have not been intrested. Besides, at the current model I do not see how adding more people will speed up the proccess, if we are not empowered to do anything really meaniful to the development. And some other issues related to that and how many people does scropion want to know about this. Anyways my 3 cents.

Steven

Steven, what those people really wanted to know and complain is how do they get rich, or "Please tell me the secret to become a millionaire." That's way of thinking is not my goal of distributing fxfisherman. I knew that only you, Steven, had understood what I am thinking.

Well back to planning, I've done all the systems works and standalone codings, but now my primary concerns are testings both backtesting all systems and beta testing the app. To make all clear, I do backtesting, and you all do beta testing. Hence, we can start beta testing right away if there are enough people, so that would cut the time of beta testing stage.

I bet I could get atleast two more intrested if we are in beta stage. I might be able to get more? How many people do you need to beta test?

Steven

Scropion,

I hope I did not offend you with some on my touching comments. I do respect what you are doing, and helping how you want. But I personaly would do things different. Anyways, maybe I am just draging it, and maybe I don't see the whole effect of things. One thing I do know for sure this is how you want it, and so thus it shall be.

Steven

PS: I think the two that I can think of right off, will only be intrested if they can be beta testers. I think that because they have watched the progress with some intrest, but felt things were going very slow.

Steven

Hello,

I'm new here, but Scorpion received some of my pm. Well, I'll go to introduce myself.

I'm an Italian guy (this is the cause of my bad and poor english :rolleyes, I'm 28 years old and six month currency trading experienced.

I'm not a programmer, my first work is Sales Manager for an IT company, but in past I was a system integrator and I'm really skilled to testing all that run in a PC , and I'm quitr skilled on trading currency too :o

So, I'm here for any testing activity on a Demo account too, maybe a public demo account will be quite good. I usually use Oanda and MetaTrader.

Bye,

Alessandro

Reason: