Countdown Timer to Next News Release (free)

Want to drop by and share this tool to all you guys. With the countdown timer, you'll be in action on time. You can say i'm a lazy man; however, it saves my brain power for trading instead of doing math on timezone, dst, volatility, etc.

Use mini economic forecast online now (free)

Happy trading!

Scorpion:
Want to drop by and share this tool to all you guys. With the

Great can I put this on my site?

Scorpion

looks great, do you or anyboby know how I can input into MT4 an alarm alert when a trade is hit/filled.

Thanks

G

increase:
Great can I put this on my site?

Sure, you can. Use below html code. The "View All Forex Forecasts" link will be soon checked before the forecast is shown.

View All Forex Forecasts

croesus:
Scorpion

looks great, do you or anyboby know how I can input into MT4 an alarm alert when a trade is hit/filled.

Thanks

G

MT4 can alert you through email and sound if price hits specified level. You can use that. Go to Alerts tab, right click on empty area, choose Create. From there, you see the Alerts dialog.

Files:
alert-mt.gif  41 kb

You can embed the mini forecast in software, provided that you put a link pointing to www.fxfisherman.com or www.fxfisherman.com/forex/economic-calendar/. Because soon, if there's no link, the forecast won't display. That'd be a break to your software or website.

By the way, I'm pretty interested in the Ticks Before The News. Sound like I can improve my tools to new level, of course, to help you guys save your brain power for making money. Thanks for the info, barnix.

Reason: