Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Start with Metatrader 5
Sergey Golubev, 2016.12.30 17:26
Sergey Golubev, 2013.12.23 16:51
you should read and read ...
and read articles.
No any personal consultant here sorry ... people may help but just for some concrete questions.
1. How to Start with MT5, a summary ! (incl the previous thread:How to start with MetaTrader and forex, the beginning)
2. All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud
3. ASCTREND SYSTEM summary (incl 2 good EAs):
4. BRAINTRADING SYSTEM HowTo
5. PriceChannel Parabolic system (incl 2 versions of the EA)
6. Market Condition Evaluation (2 EAs were created)
8. Financial and trading videos - Table of Contents
9. All about Calendar tab and Macro Economic Events
10. All about MQL5 Wizard : create robots without programming
Sergey Golubev, 2017.02.12 06:36
The development of MetaTrader 5
started in 2007. MetaTrader 5 was conceived as a revolutionary,
multi-market platform that can run on Forex as well as on any other
financial market. A lot of work has been done since then, and the result
of this work is the platform that provides unlimited opportunities to
traders. In this article, we will talk about all the key features of
MetaTrader 5 and carry out a comparative analysis with the previous
version of the trading platform.
And this is the MT5 user manual:
MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform — User Manual