MT4 Support - page 4

Indy1000:

Also regarding not friendly;  ever tried to filter trade history results, either with PC or iPhone platforms??  It's a terrible experience..

MT5 offers more options to filter trading history. (mobile version is irrelevant). So, not sure what is terrible.

Alain Verleyen:

MT5 offers more options to filter trading history. (mobile version is irrelevant). So, not sure what is terrible.

Please don’t act all innocent, if anybody is totally satisfied with MT5 history features then good luck to them!   For the rest of us it leaves a lot to be desired across both MT5 mobile and desktop platforms 
Terrible is an understatement and I’m trying to be polite here..

1st.  Where is the important “comments” column ?  This is the most important column for those with more than one EA and its either hiding or is missing.
2nd. One has to select the “Orders & Deals” to view the comments but unfortunately the information is obscured over various lines, besides there is no sort option when displaying Comments in Orders & Deals mode!
The search and sort features within MT4 mobile version are almost perfect.  Unfortunately the mobile MT5 version can’t sort by selectable text field or by comments, actually it doesn’t have a search field at all!!
You can view comments in Orders mode but are unable to sort by comments. 
So far the ability to view and or sort by comments (a valuable feature) is missing in MT5. Both PC and Mobile versions.
The view and sort by any textural input is excellent in MT4 mobile, so good in fact that I hardly use the history feature in MT4 Desktop version.

We want all the relevant information on one line and ability to show and sort by comments, an important search criteria worthy of its own column please 

If two experts place an order (with a specific comment) on the same market and the resulting deals add to the same position what comment should the position have?

I am having trouble with a Demo MT4 app. I wont allow me to sign in. Can anyone assist me or direct me on how i can fix the issue?

MT5 can be set up to export results to various spreadsheets for detailed analysis. Several authors in the 'Article' section have given examples of intricate data management spreadsheets.

I can confirm many bugs in mt5 that existed in mt4. Soo.. not to much changes here.

And worst... maybe mql5 has more possibilty, but sucess of mt4/mql4 was in simply solutions. Now all this mql5 is fork to fork wraper to wraper and some mix of apis. More.. find something actual, etc. on website, google.. frustration.

MT4 game over and RIP mt5 and mql4.. here is how this looks.

The product owner loss head in case to lose backward compatibility with mql4 in mt5 in case that in mt4 can be mql5 as "engine". Just wrong strategy and tech solution.

Hello Team,

I subscribed to one of the long term signals on Friday last week but i am not getting any trade entries on my side, i ticked all options on the pop up window and agreed to terms and conditions too

platform MT4

Hellens:

Hello Team,

I subscribed to one of the long term signals on Friday last week but i am not getting any trade entries on my side, i ticked all options on the pop up window and agreed to terms and conditions too

platform MT4

Contact the author.

We are here for general signal enquiries, not for specific problems with specific signals, that should be the signal provider's care.

Help me please...my mt4's interface was changed from smartphone to tablet when i upgrade my nokia8.1 to android 10

When I downloaded an automated robot, the information on my navigator window disappeared. How do I get it back?

The screen itself is there and the window shows up complete on my other mt4 page but the window is white on this particular page

Reason: