MT4 Support - page 5

Monty Ritchings:

When I downloaded an automated robot, the information on my navigator window disappeared. How do I get it back?

The screen itself is there and the window shows up complete on my other mt4 page but the window is white on this particular page

I don't understand, post a screenshot of the problem.

Hello, 

are the Heikin Ashi available for the mt4 web version ?

Thank you, 

Giorgio

G. T.:

Hello, 

are the Heikin Ashi available for the mt4 web version ?

Thank you, 

Giorgio

What Heiken Ashi?

I have an issue activating my signal on my live account

Men-lu:

I have an issue activating my signal on my live account

Make sure you are following these instructions: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off Topic Posts".

Hi everyone, When i try to enter order on my demo account it giver common error but on my real account i can enter order without problem. Do someone has idea what is the problem

Thaks in advance)

Files:
Capture.JPG  58 kb

Elnur Damirov :

Hi everyone, When i try to enter order on my demo account it giver common error but on my real account i can enter order without problem. Do someone has idea what is the problem

Thaks in advance)

Check the market watch section of your platform. Is there any other symbol in the GBPUSD pair that contains suffix?

Elnur Damirov:

Thaks in advance)

Make sure this pair is enabled in MT4/5 >> View >> Symbols.

Reason: