1200 subscribers!!! - page 25

Sergey Golubev:
I said a lot of newcomers came to the English part (Vietnam, China, Austria, Germany is already part of the English part, our guys are already coming from here, etc.). Then they all or others will go here to the Russian part.

Signals are very new for these beginners. The signals along with the MQL5 VPS are quite new.

They open new branches (I answered two of them recently) asking if they can subscribe to a demo account for a paid signal (just to see what's going on and assess the situation). And I asked the service desk. I was told that you can do it from demo account to real/paid, but you can't do it from real account to demo signal.

But why they subscribe by millions - I don't know ...
If my real account for subscription was 2K, I would have signed up first from a 2K demo account.

But maybe it's a mistake with millions ... But it's a fact that people ask on the forum and want to subscribe with demo accounts for real signals.

They have a completely different logic, I know from communicating on the market. In some ways, they are right, they will spend $ 20 for a subscription, but the account will not touch the real. The loss of -20 dollars, and that's all.

I rented them to work with a demo account, they give me a signal.

Sergey Golubev:

from demo to real/paid - you can,

Can I do it for a fee? As well as with the real?

Sergey Golubev:
Probably demo accounts have subscribed to a paid signal (that's possible).
You may have a 6M or 10Mdemo account for example.
Of course, they copy from the demo accounts from which they then copy to PAMM account and sell through other services from the same account, but not for a fixed monthly fee, but for the percent, or from the calculation of the lot size. Buying a signal here, at least you can resell it more profitable in three places. Besides, if you copy from a demo and then from that demo to your other real account, but not through the signals service, but through a copywriter, you can copy only entries, and close them on your own, sometimes better, and manage lots differently, copy to one real account from several accounts, etc.. The way the signal service is set up now, it is very profitable for reselling. But why should I consider demo money assubscribers' funds?

Renat Fatkhullin:

The millions will be dealt with and punished.

There will be big changes in the service in the next two weeks.

Renat, can you announce something?

Renat Fatkhullin:

The millions will be dealt with and punished.

There will be big changes in the service in the next two weeks.

If possible, please add the "Show History On Charts" option to make the signal analysis faster and more convenient.

It's time to change the name of the forum from "1200 subscribers" to "1300 subscribers"... the old name is no longer relevant:)))))) and by the way "the toad is now even stronger in strangulation...")))))

Vladimir Zubov:
Thank you very much, you have reached "heaven.

rejoice early

we also "knocked" on the freelance

We did make changes...

I did not like all of them ))

I don't know, I tried to subscribe to several signals, it's just not possible to subscribe, you need a broker to match better, a window pops up different trading conditions and the system does not allow to subscribe

Aleksej Shcherbak:
I don't know, I've tried to subscribe to several signals, you just can't subscribe yet, you need a broker to match better, a window of different trading conditions pops up and the system does not allow to subscribe
All you know, 90 percent of those writing in this thread, do not copy, are not
I'm a signal provider, but they are very knowledgeable about the signal service, especially in the search for other people's money :-)

Sergey Golubev:

Visited the English part of the forum.

I liked the expression "It's a TGTBT indicator (too good to be true).

Reason: