USD/JPY Analysis - page 36

Usd/Jpy has just recovered 112 level, as long as the pair trading above it's long term critical support level at 111.10, I believe the risk remains on the upside.

The pair is at 111.70, for the moment it remains very bearish. I think it will break out below that level soon and keep falling to 111.00 or even to 110.40.

111.70 proved to be a very strong support and USD/JPY rebounded from it. The pair remains bullish for the moment and I think it will reach 113.00 soon.

The USDJPY may find some resistance at the 113.00 level, but the pair may break that level to the upside to have the road clear to the high at the 114.49 level.

Trading to the downside this week. Tomorrow will be interesting to see what the news say.

Usd/Jpy started the week with a big gap up, but the pair couldn't hold above 114.00 level possibly due to increased demand for Yen.

csc2009:

Usd/Jpy started the week with a big gap up, but the pair couldn't hold above 114.00 level possibly due to increased demand for Yen.

USD/JPY is range-bound above the gap. Even if it recovers it I think it will keep moving up.

I think to go short this week. Somewhere around 115.

USD/JPY did recover the gap and then rallied again as I thought it might. Since it has broken out above 113.78 I think it may continue rallying to 114.50.

There is a pullback from 114.45 as I thought it might be. I think the correction to the downside will last at least until it reaches 113.40.