USD/JPY Analysis - page 15

Usd/Jpy is consolidating around 114.00 level while remains in the positive territory, but on the upside the pair seems limited at 114.75.

USD/JPY had a strong momentum to the upside this week. Let's see how the one goes, i'm expecting the pair to depreciate to levels below 113.00.

USD/JPY has fallen below the support at 111.60 and I think it will continue moving south to 109.00 - 108.80.

The pair is caught in a tight consolidation above 110.80 but I am still keeping my short positions open.

The pair remains vulnerable on the downside, further decline might be expected, my next target is at 109 level.

I think the pair might rebound from 110.10 due to the spinning top bars on the H4 time frame and the RSI divergence that has formed on the same time frame.

Overall on weekly usdjpy has downside trend movement tendencies, now waiting on rebounce

I think still continue bearish but need waiting on high before enter, keep stop loss on high previous daily if break will hit sl

Usd/Jpy is showing short term momentum indicating a bit higher, but bearish trend is still strong, on the downside 110.10/00 act as strong support zone.

Yesterday the pair rebounded from 110.10, but it looks like today there will be another attempt to break out below 110.10 - 110.00.

The pair is very range-bound between 110.80 and 111.40 but I think that once that range ends it will continue falling. We need a breakout below 110.10 for a confirmation.
Reason: