Gold could go back down - page 6

It's still testing the support at 1200, but I think it will fall to 1190 soon.

Gold is showing a very bearish picture on my view. Technically speaking, we can sell gold below 1186 as basic techinicals like Moving avereges might break thier trend and MACD seem to get into negative zone with a crossover on signal line. And Also with Elliot wave we can picture market to touch the lows of 1140 with stop loss at 1200.

I hope your trade goes good.

Best of Luck

mark havens:
Gold is showing a very bearish picture on my view. Technically speaking, we can sell gold below 1186 as basic techinicals like Moving avereges might break thier trend and MACD seem to get into negative zone with a crossover on signal line. And Also with Elliot wave we can picture market to touch the lows of 1140 with stop loss at 1200.

I hope your trade goes good.

Best of Luck

It does seem bearish, but it also bounced off the support at 1200. Frankly, a bearish trend wouldn't be confirmed for me before it breaks below 1186.

Awesome. Thanks a lot for updating us for this matter.

I would not count on any trend for gold. It is 100% manipulated. There is no trend. Only fake trend that is controlled

whisperer:
I would not count on any trend for gold. It is 100% manipulated. There is no trend. Only fake trend that is controlled

People keep saying that Gold's manipulated and I am not arguing with that, but who manipulates it exactly?

mlawson71:
People keep saying that Gold's manipulated and I am not arguing with that, but who manipulates it exactly?

Here is something to start : http://www.silverdoctors.com/silver/silver-news/bill-murphy-goldsilver-manipulators-are-at-the-end-of-their-rope/

I'll take a look, thank you!

mlawson71:

Yeah it can be, gold and any market could be manipulated BY ONLY OWNER of Interbank Center and Organisation that issuing any market statement.

i am little shock after reading this article. Gosh!.

I think i have to move back to currenies only.

Anyways thanx for sharing!

Reason: