Gold could go back down - page 11

dianajs:
Gold needs to break above 1280 before it can reach 1300 and so far that resistance seems too strong to break above.

It will not go up - too much manipulation

Going down again.

I have a long position again but at this point I am just trading the consolidation, my target is at 1250.

dianajs:
I have a long position again but at this point I am just trading the consolidation, my target is at 1250.

It is ranging like all the rest

Looking to sell around $1,266.

arigoldman:
Looking to sell around $1,266.

You got it

Gold stays at current levels and it may stay around here unless risk aversion or risk appetite changes in the markets.

It is refusing to go backdown

Gold is back to testing 1280, the question is whether it will be able to break above that level. If it does, I think it will continue towards 1300.