Important!!!! Read now - page 7

mladen:
I adore cats so ...

Long time ago about 17 years, I had more than 7 cats in my home (my female cat "Bossy" and her family), now I have just one male cat name is "Liu"

Files:

Something for you, mladen. he lioness killed the mother of the antelope and adopted the little one, packed it in the neck and carried it into safty (there was loud noise of a motorcycle). This is cute. BTW, if you want a YouTube vlip which goes viral upload a cat video and you can be rich in a week.

Files:

krelian99:
Something for you, mladen. he lioness killed the mother of the antelope and adopted the little one, packed it in the neck and carried it into safty (there was loud noise of a motorcycle). This is cute. BTW, if you want a YouTube vlip which goes viral upload a cat video and you can be rich in a week.

I love it

Found the video, it deserves to bee seen :

Very nice this relationship ...

I once had a dog with puppies, but my mother sold all the puppies and the mother dog still had milk.

I didn't drink it of course, but some others did ...

We also had a cat, but the cat died and left a couple of helpless kitties at the same moment.

So the mother dog adopted the kitties and they enjoyed the milk ...

They were ' like cat and dog' but in another way.

mladen:
I love it

Found the video, it deserves to bee seen :

Very nice. At least animals are not behaving as us humans

Guys

I do not know when exactly will the migration take place

But since one of the changes that will happen (as I am told) is that elite and advanced section items are going to be equal to all other sections - meaning : they will be free and no membership will be needed to access any of those items, while we are waiting for that to happen, please post your requests regarding those sections items

PS: my intention is not to duplicate the content. If there is something that is needed to be done on those items, temporarily it will be done here and posted here so that everybody can download those items. Otherwise, in order to avoid confusion, please wait till the sections do get opened, and then all the work will again be transferred there )to keep the thing at their origin)

I knew it!

That will be good when those sections get opened completely. Thanks guys

mladen:
Guys

I do not know when exactly will the migration take place

But since one of the changes that will happen (as I am told) is that elite and advanced section items are going to be equal to all other sections - meaning : they will be free and no membership will be needed to access any of those items, while we are waiting for that to happen, please post your requests regarding those sections items

PS: my intention is not to duplicate the content. If there is something that is needed to be done on those items, temporarily it will be done here and posted here so that everybody can download those items. Otherwise, in order to avoid confusion, please wait till the sections do get opened, and then all the work will again be transferred there )to keep the thing at their origin)

Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for updating.....in response your permission and encouraging us.....LUCKILY i want to be first one beneficiary in TSD forum.....being a standard member .......my request is about SD TSI 2 (Download Forex-Tsd File - slope divergence tsi 2.mq4) in re Elite indicators, page 1014,post 10140 ,as already requested for adding all new possible averages...just as a reminder...thanks

regards

mntiwana

Files:
tsi.png  418 kb

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN,

so much thanks for updating.....in response your permission and encouraging us.....LUCKILY i want to be first one beneficiary in TSD forum.....being a standard member .......my request is about SD TSI 2 (Download Forex-Tsd File - slope divergence tsi 2.mq4) in re Elite indicators, page 1014,post 10140 ,as already requested for adding all new possible averages...just as a reminder...thanks

regards

mntiwana

mntiwana

As promised - posted it at elite section but posting it here too (once when the section gets open, better that it stays there) : slope_divergence_tsi_averages.ex4

PS: First example is using Ahrens moving average. Second is with default parameters. Just fooling a bit with it PPS: for now the code that uses the latest version averages code is going to be posted as ex4 (for obvious reasons ). Maybe that will change too, but for now I hope that the ex4 file is OK too

mladen:
mntiwana

As promised - posted it at elite section but posting it here too (once when the section gets open, better that it stays there) : slope_divergence_tsi_averages.ex4

PS: First example is using Ahrens moving average. Second is with default parameters. Just fooling a bit with it PPS: for now the code that uses the latest version averages code is going to be posted as ex4 (for obvious reasons ). Maybe that will change too, but for now I hope that the ex4 file is OK too

Dearest MLADEN,

you cant imagine my pleasure to have Elite sec indi ,also being the first person (some tears but of joy of course)....... ....a new turn in the history and life of TSD started from the moment.....all congratulations to YOU,MRTOOLS and to big BOSS.

regards

mntiwana

Reason: