Hull Moving Average - page 38

mwambaFX:
Thank you so much mladen . Am lost for words. Thank you for your kindness.

Happy trading

suat:
cci hull ma

What is the purpose of posting such pictures at this thread?

I m very sorry dear mladen for post.

Can I delete it dear mladen?

Adding a Hull average to a CCI is a matter of minutes once when the Hull average function is available (and it is, at least for the last 8-9 months at this forum it is available to all). So, please, either post the code, or do not post pictures only since it is meaningless and shows nothing of a substance or of a value that this forum users can benefit from

All right, Mr. Mladen can ı post this pic at cci thread or one private thread?

pollan topic very quiet, no interest there.

Thanks

Suat

Hi Mladen

this indicator adx cross hull style and i think not repaint or calculated ... but not alert .. can add alert please ..

thank you

Files:

a0114410049:
Hi Mladen

this indicator adx cross hull style and i think not repaint or calculated ... but not alert .. can add alert please ..

thank you

Just some minor changes - to make sure that it does not repaint and to make it a bit faster - no alerts yet : adx-cross-hull-style_1_1.mq4

Jack1Fx:
Hello, mladen, Thank for new indicator hull_parabolic_2.1. I am not sure one thing. If this indicator is called in a EA with iCustom ( ), and indicator window is not open or not run on chart, hull[i] = iCustom(NULL,TimeFrame,indicatorFileName,PERIOD_CURRENT,HmaLength,Price,Power,0,y); Can this parameter indicatorFileName be got value? in multiple time frame mode? in EA is running? or How can a EA run out calculation of hull-ma for upper time frame calculation?

Jack1Fx

You need to use the exact name for the indicator name in the indicators folder when using the indicator file name. Otherwise it will not work

Reason: