Important!!!! Read now - page 8

BOSS,

what i look and feel inside your words,a new big news...........(Maybe that will change too,) if really there are possibilities ,it going to happen.....do we assume ,we are going to enter in new world that is not at earth at least ... lol.

regards

mladen:
mntiwana

As promised - posted it at elite section but posting it here too (once when the section gets open, better that it stays there) : slope_divergence_tsi_averages.ex4

PS: First example is using Ahrens moving average. Second is with default parameters. Just fooling a bit with it PPS: for now the code that uses the latest version averages code is going to be posted as ex4 (for obvious reasons ). Maybe that will change too, but for now I hope that the ex4 file is OK too

Nice. Thanks

Hmm, the drawback now of disbanding the Elite indicators thread is that it is more difficult to find the 'elite' stuff or the Elite indi thread will be as chaotic as the 'something interesting' thread. I think, we need the news further on or something like newdigital did - he wrote lists to indis and put them in groups e.g. alb RSI indi with link and short description. That was very helpfull.

mladen:
Guys

I do not know when exactly will the migration take place

But since one of the changes that will happen (as I am told) is that elite and advanced section items are going to be equal to all other sections - meaning : they will be free and no membership will be needed to access any of those items, while we are waiting for that to happen, please post your requests regarding those sections items

PS: my intention is not to duplicate the content. If there is something that is needed to be done on those items, temporarily it will be done here and posted here so that everybody can download those items. Otherwise, in order to avoid confusion, please wait till the sections do get opened, and then all the work will again be transferred there )to keep the thing at their origin)

Hi Mladen and Mrtools

My regards

According to the quoted paragraphs, so if you please, and of course if it will not be problem:

1- to replace arrows with lines for this indicator and keep arrowonfirst bar to be lineonfirstbar

Advanced_forecater 2.08 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4

2- Also I would appreciate if you may convert this indicator to histogram tab (not oscillation) and also keep other option, i.e. arrows and lines to be onfirstbar,

step stochastic mtf & lines & alerts 2.mq4

by the way Mrtools made made version depending on the difference between the two lines of the indicator elsewhere, however, I am looking to histogram tab version.

Thanks

talaate:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

My regards

According to the quoted paragraphs, so if you please, and of course if it will not be problem:

1- to replace arrows with lines for this indicator and keep arrowonfirst bar to be lineonfirstbar

2- Also I would appreciate if you may convert this indicator to histogram tab (not oscillation) and also keep other option, i.e. arrows and lines to be onfirstbar,

by the way Mrtools made made version depending on the difference between the two lines of the indicator elsewhere, however, I am looking to histogram tab version.

Thanks

Hi Talaat E, made the histogram tab version with the arrows and line option with the onFirst bar option.

talaate:
Hi Mladen and Mrtools

My regards

Thanks

And since the arrows are an option added the lines option too.

mrtools:
Hi Talaat E, made the histogram tab version with the arrows and line option with the onFirst bar option.
mrtools:
And since the arrows are an option added the lines option too.

Dear My friend Mrtools

you are so kind person, I really can not express my thanks

you are the best

Thanks

krelian99:
Hmm, the drawback now of disbanding the Elite indicators thread is that it is more difficult to find the 'elite' stuff or the Elite indi thread will be as chaotic as the 'something interesting' thread. I think, we need the news further on or something like newdigital did - he wrote lists to indis and put them in groups e.g. alb RSI indi with link and short description. That was very helpfull.

It will be taken care of - for now we are "duplicating" the posts in elite section, and they are still all going to be available in one place

Dearest MLADEN,

concerning to Hull Parabolic nmc indi,it have a very interesting option as POWER,if you can manage time for adding SHIFT option in it,i want experiment it in crossing,thanks.

secondly i have a question about all kind and style Hull named indicators,till now i have not read any where, Hull is repainting,is it right ? your opinion is most athenticated.

regards

mntiwana

Files:

There is also an updated one in the RSI thread, Mntiwana ...

Reason: