Important!!!! Read now - page 4

whisperer:
So we can expect changes tomorrow?

Yes, we can

So calm in here. That must be a good sign

krelian99:
So calm in here. That must be a good sign

Krelian

yes-i am sure...sooner or later.....but not more than couple of hours or maximum one night more.....bomb of pleasures and joys-any time can be blast.

no update from BOSS today.

mntiwana:
Krelian

yes-i am sure...sooner or later.....but not more than couple of hours or maximum one night more.....bomb of pleasures and joys-any time can be blast.

no update from BOSS today.

Guys

We need an explanation

You might don't know, but the existing forex-TSD is written using vBuleting 4. The transition planed was to go to vBultein 5. What the developers discovered that a lot of existing links would not work properly if the transition was made serious adjustments. So they decided to take some more time (just a bit more time) to make all that is necessary in order to continue working as we are used to, to add what was planed for the first step of adding and to do the transition only then.

That should not take more than a couple of days to be 100% tested. As usual, you all will be kept in current as of when and how will all that happen

My sincerest apologies, but a couple of days more of patience is going to be worth waiting for

mladen:
Guys

We need an explanation

You might don't know, but the existing forex-TSD is written using vBuleting 4. The transition planed was to go to vBultein 5. What the developers discovered that a lot of existing links would not work properly if the transition was made serious adjustments. So they decided to take some more time (just a bit more time) to make all that is necessary in order to continue working as we are used to, to add what was planed for the first step of adding and to do the transition only then.

That should not take more than a couple of days to be 100% tested. As usual, you all will be kept in current as of when and how will all that happen

My sincerest apologies, but a couple of days more of patience is going to be worth waiting for

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for detailed and explained update,of course we are calm and patient in all circumstances,as all of our work and needs going usual way with out any interruptions....hope every thing will be go properly as planed......thanks

regards

mntiwana

A couple of days -_-

krelian99:
A couple of days -_-

looks you are more impatient than any :):)...even than me..lol.

mladen:
Guys

We need an explanation

Thank you for the information, Mladen.

As the developers obviously know, the members here have sat on thorns for a couple of weeks now. Understandably some of us do not feel the situation comfortable although, like this situation, trading also needs patience.

chrisstoff:
Thank you for the information, Mladen. As the developers obviously know, the members here have sat on thorns for a couple of weeks now. Understandably some of us do not feel the situation comfortable although, like this situation, trading also needs patience.

And on the top of all - I had to first reinstall firefox at least 10 times today, and when nothing helped, I had to reinstall the whole enchalada (windows from scratch + all the rest) and finally only now all is set back to it's place on my PC too

mladen:
And on the top of all - I had to first reinstall firefox at least 10 times today, and when nothing helped, I had to reinstall the whole enchalada (windows from scratch + all the rest) and finally only now all is set back to it's place on my PC too

Poor you

Files:
ouch.jpg  114 kb
Reason: