Important!!!! Read now - page 3

krelian99:
The Happy New Server Party.

Dear Krelian99,

cant we CONGRATULATE to new boss (owner) and every members of his team,especially our own BOSS+MRTOOLS, in prior, before some thing happen,for their true intentions towards best helping style, and their kind eye on forum members, more in useful manner.

Yes, we can, TSD is a lighthouse in questions of trading forex. Other forums can take an example of it. And with the good intensions of the new owner it's going to become better and better, but we will see. Even Obelix must hunt the wildhog first before he can eat it

krelian99:
Yes, we can, TSD is a lighthouse in questions of trading forex. Other forums can take an example of it. And with the good intensions of the new owner it's going to become better and better, but we will see. Even Obelix must hunt the wildhog first before he can eat it

Krelian

aside from the action and practically some thing.it is hard to find some few words of sympathetic and good deeds,as peoples are very busy and selfish,no time for even few words,

Guys, just to let you know that the transfer to new environment did not start yet (they are trying to implement the "secret ingredient" right away)

So, we can post for now As soon as all is OK the transfer will be initiated and hopefully all will be as expected

mladen:
Guys, just to let you know that the transfer to new environment did not start yet (they are trying to implement the "secret ingredient" right away) So, we can post for now As soon as all is OK the transfer will be initiated and hopefully all will be as expected

Dearest MLADEN

thanks for updating time to time,looks Saturday becoming extended long hours,lol.:)

Hmm, I thought the transition would be almost over, so a little more patience...

It's really good weather now, so this afternoon will be in the garden between my alpine plants.

Going into nature is also good against a headache Mladen ....

Let's hope the future will be as bright as today.

Wulong10:
Hmm, I thought the transition would be almost over, so a little more patience...

It's really good weather now, so this afternoon will be in the garden between my alpine plants.

Going into nature is also good against a headache Mladen ....

Let's hope the future will be as bright as today.

Wulong

sorry man you got late,we all members here had a wonderful LUNCH today....really i was missing you...ok,don't worry-next time try to come early,may be in dinner gathering.

Sounds like a live dashboard of indis or a signal/trend show box or something like cowsay in the Linux Mint terminal

Files:
cowsay.png  26 kb

Guys

I got an update right now

Migration postponed till midnight (CET) - due to some incompatibilities that still need to be solved. Will keep you all guys informed as of what is going on.

mladen:
Guys

I got an update right now

Migration postponed till midnight (CET) - due to some incompatibilities that still need to be solved. Will keep you all guys informed as of what is going on.

So we can expect changes tomorrow?

Reason: