High/Low EA

Anyone know of an EA thats simply buys/sells a break of the high/low of the previous bar, like on the daily or weekly charts ??

I am assuming that there must be something out there as simple as that, but I couldnt find any EA's on this forum or on Strategy builders forum with this idea.

I did some manual back testing on the GBP/USD weekly chart going back 3 yrs, and got an average of 25 pips per trading day. Thats after spread and 85% of each move.

forexpipmaster:
Anyone know of an EA thats simply buys/sells a break of the high/low of the previous bar, like on the daily or weekly charts ??

I am assuming that there must be something out there as simple as that, but I couldnt find any EA's on this forum or on Strategy builders forum with this idea.

I did some manual back testing on the GBP/USD weekly chart going back 3 yrs, and got an average of 25 pips per trading day. Thats after spread and 85% of each move.

I did not meet the EA which this rules.

There are some EAs with similar rules (but not the same).

This one for example.

And interesting EAs (something with pivot on H1 timeframe) are here and here.

It is similar. Not exact this rules.

I do not know about weekly and daily charts but I'm affraid that different brokers are having different value for High/Low of one bar on H1 or M30 for example.

simple high/low EA

hi!

i am looking for a simple EA that will buy the last bar high plus a few pips and sell the last bar low minus a few pips. the stop loss will be set on the opposite side of the bar with a set TP level.

its so simple but i cannot seem to find it anywear!

EA High Low

oneprint:
hi!

i am looking for a simple EA that will buy the last bar high plus a few pips and sell the last bar low minus a few pips. the stop loss will be set on the opposite side of the bar with a set TP level.

Hi there

I am also looking for the same EA, please do share it if you have it.

Thanks

blueocean

That is how I trade manually on the longer time frames.

An EA with this capability is certainly worth experimenting with.

oneprint:
hi!

blueocean:
Hi there

I am also looking for the same EA, please do share it if you have it.

Thanks

blueocean
fapturbo:
That is how I trade manually on the longer time frames. An EA with this capability is certainly worth experimenting with.

hi..

Try this one, hope it helps

Pj,

Files:
hilobar.mq4  3 kb

Thanks

primajaya:
hi..

Try this one, hope it helps

Pj,

Thanks Prim. Being new to this would there be any parameter adjustments such as Risk values, timeframe and lot sizes to set with this EA, also what pairs will it trade?

Thanks a lot.

thanks for the hi-lo ea

would it be possible to limit to one buy trade and one sell trade per candle .

have been running it tonight butw/tp set at 10 it keeps opening another trade in the same direction. i love to scalp this way, thanks a bunch ....TEXAS

texan:
would it be possible to limit to one buy trade and one sell trade per candle . have been running it tonight butw/tp set at 10 it keeps opening another trade in the same direction. i love to scalp this way, thanks a bunch ....TEXAS

One trade per bar..

enjoy

Pj,

Files:
hilobar_2.mq4  3 kb

hi/lo ea

I am unable to trade this ea on more than 1 pair on the same platform at the same time. what am i doing wrong. thanks for your help ........TEXAN

Reason: