Make It No Repaint Please! - page 51

mladen:
tiborkriszta It can not be made non-repainting and to keep same results

OK! Thank you for your help!

tiborkriszta:
OK! Thank you for your help!

The problem with it is that it uses negative for moving average which has the same effect as centering the value (without making any reasonable extrapolation). In any case (with or without extrapolation) it would recalculate (repaint)

mladen:
The problem with it is that it uses negative for moving average which has the same effect as centering the value (without making any reasonable extrapolation). In any case (with or without extrapolation) it would recalculate (repaint)

I was watching this indicator for some time (@ work)...it gives advanced warning...then I go to another non-repainting indicator...that is fairly fast identifying new trend...or check candle formation...

Pava:
I was watching this indicator for some time (@ work)...it gives advanced warning...then I go to another non-repainting indicator...that is fairly fast identifying new trend...or check candle formation...

Thank you for your information!

Why people think that when something is made non-repainting it will become a grail?

I started this thread as a joke...reading on another Forum "Make it no Repaint Please!" plea...it was funny...Later I learned that some legitimate indicators can be made into non repainting ones...but only a few...and majority of solar wind / super signal stuff certainly can not be made into non-repainting indicators, saving the integrity of a signal...Anyways...this thread generated huge number of views to my astonishment...go figure...

Pava:
I started this thread as a joke...reading on another Forum "Make it no Repaint Please!" plea...it was funny...Later I learned that some legitimate indicators can be made into non repainting ones...but only a few...and majority of solar wind / super signal stuff certainly can not be made into non-repainting indicators, saving the integrity of a signal...Anyways...this thread generated huge number of views to my astonishment...go figure...

Hope is a strange fruit

mladen:
Hope is a strange fruit

That is why it is hanging from the trees

Hello mladen,

Could you please remove the one bar repainting issue that this indicator have?

Even for an indicator with the word "profit" on the name and with a one bar repainting issue its still a interesting indicator.

This mq4 is not up to date with the 600+ MT4 but its not a problem for me because I have kept a old version of Metaeditor that can compile this kind of indicators, so you don't need to address that problem.

Thank you in advance.

Files:

Demos6:
Hello mladen,

Could you please remove the one bar repainting issue that this indicator have?

Even for an indicator with the word "profit" on the name and with a one bar repainting issue its still a interesting indicator.

This mq4 is not up to date with the 600+ MT4 but its not a problem for me because I have kept a old version of Metaeditor that can compile this kind of indicators, so you don't need to address that problem.

Thank you in advance.

Demos6

If you wish to use that indicator, then use solar wind indicator with period set to 80 (since that is just another renamed solar wind indicator - see the comparison)

Bus,as you know, solar wind (and "profit indicator") repaints much more than 1 bar

Files:
profit.gif  74 kb
Reason: