Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 73

All is getting set for it - including the Obama phone "chat" to Putin. Till now Obama "chats" never meant what they were presented to be

mladen:
All is getting set for it - including the Obama phone "chat" to Putin. Till now Obama "chats" never meant what they were presented to be

Allegedly, they spoke about Iran deal, but I do not know anybody that believes that. Not even the journalists

mladen:

cheat chat

Pava:
cheat chat

.... boooom

today I came to a realization, that either some members of Forex-TSD community believe that they will live forever...or that there is FOREX in afterlife and they somehow can take their collections of indicators with themselves, while passing into a new realm....

Pava:
today I came to a realization, that either some members of Forex-TSD community believe that they will live forever...or that there is FOREX in afterlife and they somehow can take their collections of indicators with themselves, while passing into a new realm....

Pava

I was "on the other side" (not by my will or choice) and these are my conclusions :

In those cases you can do two things : become obsessed what is and never will be your (or any normal human being) world, or you put on the "f...k it, what happens happens, I am not going to become reduced to animal because of that" glasses and continue walking through the life holding your head, as any human should - high

If we start living the politicians "world", then we are going to end up living like slaves in countries sacrificed in order to save some politicians arses (like Greece was used these days) or like US people are told for the last 15 years : convinced that they are in a war, while the only war there is, is a war of believing everything they are told. You can not send a man into a war that s/he does not believe exists

It is a human nature - we assume that the "amount" of evil is lesser than of good. We assume bad. So the only way of staying sane is not mimicking what all do - but what our own, still sane part of mind (the part that still managed to stay intact from the enormous amount of msm propaganda), is telling us is still normal.

And if someone is is trying to do the "business as usual" act, it is not ruining away from reality (nobody can) but living the reality of a normal men despite all the attempts to be pulled in a mud hole they (the "masters of the world") think we, the mere mortals, should live in

Just one PS: this was hacked from John McCains aid phone while they were visiting Ukraine - anybody can watch it, don't be afraid, it is not at all what it seems at the first sight, but it does show how wars are "produced" : video

It is "hushed" of course (but the funny thing is it was never denied that it s true that it was hacked from that McCains aid phone)

mladen:
Pava

I was "on the other side" (not by my will or choice) and these are my conclusions :

In those cases you can do two things : become obsessed what is and never will be your (or any normal human being) world, or you put on the "f...k it, what happens happens, I am not going to become reduced to animal because of that" glasses and continue walking through the life holding your head, as any human should - high

If we start living the politicians "world", then we are going to end up living like slaves in countries sacrificed in order to save some politicians arses (like Greece was used these days) or like US people are told for the last 15 years : convinced that they are in a war, while the only war there is, is a war of believing everything they are told. You can not send a man into a war that s/he does not believe exists

It is a human nature - we assume that the "amount" of evil is lesser than of good. We assume bad. So the only way of staying sane is not mimicking what all do - but what our own, still sane part of mind (the part that still managed to stay intact from the enormous amount of msm propaganda), is telling us is still normal.

And if someone is is trying to do the "business as usual" act, it is not ruining away from reality (nobody can) but living the reality of a normal men despite all the attempts to be pulled in a mud hole they (the "masters of the world") think we, the mere mortals, should live in

about the other side...I remember trying to remember what was important in the previous realm...which took me back...swish

for me "being on the other side" was the time when I had to look at the sky for all the wrong reasons

Reason: