Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 33

Hi, guys! I'm a new one here-just registered today)... how does it feel reading & discussing russian news?))...here in russia people discuss them too)) lol)

Ella:
Hi, guys! I'm a new one here-just registered today)... how does it feel reading & discussing russian news?))...here in russia people discuss them too)) lol)

Like any other news in any other country - trying to find out what is the truth. In no country we can trust the news 100%. In come countries it is worse, in some better. Compared to some major news producing countries Russia seems to be better

morro:
Like any other news in any other country - trying to find out what is the truth. In no country we can trust the news 100%. In come countries it is worse, in some better. Compared to some major news producing countries Russia seems to be better

"....Russia seems to be better"...accepted!)..just kidding!..what made you think so i wonder?

...false news reports are more common than perhaps most people suspect...

I don't know if this is true: Breaking news from my Russian sources:

Pava:
I don't know if this is true: Breaking news from my Russian sources:

I don't know about that article, but found something like this (unrelated to that article, mostly quoted from Chinese and Cypriot sources) : Cyprus to offer military facilities to Russia: President

not a secret any more!

Pava:
not a secret any more!

The secret is what is there

Reason: